Banking and borrowing

brnrss34

DIS Veteran
So I had made a reservation that used 2017 banked points into 2018 points and borrowed some from 2019. Had to cancel that and made a new one just adding on a day. Why didn’t it let me finish borrowing from 2019 before it took other points from my other contract?

Not sure what you mean by your other contract, but if you aren't happy with the way points were applied, call MS and ask them to reallocate them.

I have one membership number, 2 contracts same resort and UY. Ok I’ll try thx

Similarly, I have 2 contracts same resort and UY. I would rather it use banked points from both contracts, then current year points from both contracts, then borrow from either or both contracts as a last resort. I'm curious, what are you trying to accomplish by borrowing more from contract #1 when it is implied that you have either banked or current points in the second contract?

Because it’s a small contract and just wanted to finish using them. I only had 9 points left to borrow from 2019. Might have well finished using it. Now I just have to remember to bank them later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!