Banking online?

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
I usually have called to bank my points. I was just wondering if anyone banked their points online and if so did you get an email saying you banked so many points?

This works VERY well.... homed at BRV? We have done this for a good 3 years.
Yes, we get an EMAIL - but more importantly, our points on "My Dashboard" update in a timely fashion.

I have not received an email confirming banking for a long time. I assume that is because it is unnecessary since the change in point status appears in My Dashboard in the online account immediately.

I have not received an email confirming banking for a long time. I assume that is because it is unnecessary since the change in point status appears in My Dashboard in the online account immediately.
I received an email in July of this year confirming points I banked. The email came either the day I banked or shortly thereafter.

I also received confirmation emails for banking transactions each year back through 2014 (except for 2015, but I may not have banked any points that year).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts