Barnstormer as an adult

teach22180

DIS Veteran
I haven't ever ridden Barnstormer because I've always been with adults. But I'm hoping to bring a 5 or 6 year old soon so I want to do try it next visit just to see the intensity etc. Will I be out of place as a solo adult? TIA.

It’s definitely not for larger adults. I am just over 6 feet and about 175 lbs, and can ride it but it is a bit of a tight squeeze.

We always ride! It's short, but very fun! DH and I do sit separately, though. Those seats are tight.

Not a fun ride for 2 adults in the same car. It was very tight and cramped. Not a bad little rollercoaster, but clearly made for small kids and maybe one adult in a car.

I'm curious about this as well. How does it compare to other rides? Good for a teen who likes BTMRR but not Everest?

We ride it everytime, plus you can get a good look at the progress of the Tron coaster. Don't worry about out of place.....I'm a Dad of three and I ride Dumbo.....alone. Haha.

I'm not a fan, but ride it with my daughter when she requests too. I'm looking forward to my first adult only trip so I don't have to ride it.

I'm curious about this as well. How does it compare to other rides? Good for a teen who likes BTMRR but not Everest?

It's a fun little coaster. Much tamer than BTMRR. My daughter loved it when she was 5. She has not liked most other coasters.

I love Barnstormer! It has become our default 1st ride over the last few years and we all love it!

\
I like BTMRR and still won't do Everest as an adult.
Barnstormer is fine for the person who likes a more tame ride, but I would never wait for it or make it a focus of my day because it is incredibly short. (We did manage to walk on several times in a row one morning with am EMH)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!