Baskervilles in the Grosvenor Resort

laurachr

Earning My Ears
I'm not familiar with DTD. But I have certificate to eat at baskervilles. How do I get there, park, etc??

The Grosvenor is on Hotel Plaza Blvd (1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd- 407-828-4444). Assuming you are staying on property you would go to Downtown Disney and once past the Marketplace you would make a right onto Hotel Plaza Blvd (if not staying on property take I-4 to the Downtown Disney exit for State road 535... make a left at the light onto 535 and then make a left on Hotel Plaza Blvd...the welcome to Disney sign is there). When you arrive at the Grosvenor you would just park in the regular guest parking area (I am pretty sure they don't have security guards, but if they do just tell them you are going to dinner). I have never been inside, but I am sure there will be signs to the restaurant it is pretty popular :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter