Basketball @ Universal

sshatney

Earning My Ears
Is there anywhere inside the park where you can play basketball? Goofy question, I know. We have a 18 y.o. boy going with us on our trip in June & he doesn't think that he can live without basketball. We are staying at the Royal Pacific Resort. Thanks:)

I don't know about any regular courts...but it sounds to me like you can't miss a stop at NBA City!!! It's a restaurant right there in Citywalk. Good food, good service...and a focus on basketball!!! ;)
They also have games on, and when there isn't a live game, they show vintage clips of basketball legends, etc.
Inside of the restaurant, they have an "arcade" of sorts, which features a couple of different basketball games where you shoot for points, etc.

Karen

The also have a hoop out front with a ball usually there if you want the real thing.

Mike :)

Don't forget the basket shooting arcade booth near the Jaws ride! If your son is good better save this for the end or you will be carrying around big stuffed animals all day! (When you stay onsite you can have purchases sent back to your room but I don't know about prizes you've won..)

bascket.gif

You can have big packages and your winnings sent to the front of the park. They'll hold it until the end of the day. You don't want to carry around a dog that's taller than Robin around all day. I saw a guest carry it onto the Hulk! :)

You don't want to carry around a dog that's taller than Robin around all day

Wouldn't that be most ANY dog? :D :D :D

Sorry Robin...I have trouble controlling myself sometimes...

MIB999999 will attest to that! :)

Karen

Originally posted by Mike J
The also have a hoop out front with a ball usually there if you want the real thing.

Mike :)

HOOP not in evidence of late.

and yes Robin, MsDis is indeed a handfull.!!!! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter