Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Is it just me or does the semi-annual sale at Bath and Body Works seem better than the previous one? Was it in early December?

Is it just me or does the semi-annual sale at Bath and Body Works seem better than the previous one? Was it in early December?

I placed an order a few days ago, was able to get all the scents I like. They never have anything good in store.
Even better, I use my AMEX Blue cash rewards to get B&BW gift cards so the stuff was free.

I like the "fruity" scents, some of the other ones give me a headache

I got the dual packs of Honeysuckle refills for $5.75 each, minus $10, plus $5.99 shipping. They have some of the candles on sale today for 10.50, plus $10 off $40 again, but would have to pay that shipping again. But I am tempted.

Everyone needs to go buy the Happy Easter candle. Smells just like Goofys Candy Co. :cloud9:

I went in store today. Bought 4 candles, used the $10/40, so each candle was $8. Great deal.

Everyone needs to go buy the Happy Easter candle. Smells just like Goofys Candy Co. :cloud9:

I went in store today. Bought 4 candles, used the $10/40, so each candle was $8. Great deal.
That is awesome if you can make it into the stores and avoid the shipping cost.

I thought the annual sale in December happens after Christmas. Other than liquid hand soap, there's nothing for me to buy any more since they discontinued True Blue Spa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!