Bathroom Lock

Tigger031266

DIS Veteran
Quick Question. We are presently at a studio at BCV. Is the bathroom supposed to have a lock on it? There is none.

Why would you need a lock on any inside door (like a bathroom)?? Even when traveling with a friend (rather than a significant other/spouse) - who would walk in while someone else is in there if the door is closed??

Why would you need a lock on any inside door (like a bathroom)?? Even when traveling with a friend (rather than a significant other/spouse) - who would walk in while someone else is in there if the door is closed??

My kids... :rotfl:

:lmao:

I thought the same thing. I remembered ours did not have a lock and that it had low handles because DS kept barging in! :scared1:

Maybe there are no locks so that smaller children don't lock themselves in the bathroom. My kids had done this at home, but there was always a key to go along with the lock.

That's odd. We always stay in a 1 b/r and there are definitely locks on the bathroom doors. Another reason to book the 1 b/r I guess!

Well, I better not complain than. It is not a big deal just something that I would think some people might find nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter