Batuu spira gift cards

They were a month ago. Ask the CM at the checkout in the parts department in the Droid Depot. They were in a drawer under the counter.

I can check next Thursday.

Hi there! We just got back from a trip to Batuu and we were able to get one on both 1/9 and 1/10. Swing by the Droid Depot and they should be able to get you one pretty quickly (Both times we went in the morning, but I didn't get the feeling they sell out throughout the day or anything).

I can confirm they were in the droid shop last week. I purchased one. It is $100 minimum.

"Batuuan Spira" - when you decode the envelop it is in, it says Spire BSO...

There are two entrances. Didn’t matter yesterday the entire shop was packed. Just go to the checkout and ask for it.

Definitely going to get one of these this weekend! I kept hearing about them in DL & figured we didn't get them. Glad to hear they're around!

So I just saw a post on the WDW AP facebook page the Coins are now retired/sold out

Supposedly they work at GE which is how they know

Maybe @yulilin3 can confirm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!