Batuu spira gift cards

Man I'm so sad if that's true. I was really looking forward to getting one when we go in June :(

I got one today from a popular auction site for about $10 (with no value on it, of course). If you want one badly, I'd pick it up soon before all of the sellers get wind that these have been discontinued and jack the prices up even more.

In a blind panic after reading these last couple of posts I too jumped on a popular website and bought one with no value. I want it to be a collectible anyway, so I don't even care if it comes with the back scratched off (though supposedly it won't) because it's going to go on a shelf or maybe be used for some cosplay.
Same reasoning as Grumpy by Birth mentioned above; once the people selling them realize they're gone for good, those prices will skyrocket.

I said it before, but it just seems bizarre that they would stop producing these? I mean I don't recall ever hearing they were a "limited edition" thing, just that people recommended buying it for the souvenir aspect. If they are gone, that's really disappointing...

In a blind panic after reading these last couple of posts I too jumped on a popular website and bought one with no value.

I did the same thing when I first read they may be discontinued a couple days ago. So I bought 2 with the pin code still unrevealed. I want to load them up for my kids before our next trip, they are big star wars fans.

I got them for $11.25 & that same seller has, as of this morning, raised his price to $40 for his remaining cards.

I did the same thing when I first read they may be discontinued a couple days ago. So I bought 2 with the pin code still unrevealed. I want to load them up for my kids before our next trip, they are big star wars fans.

I got them for $11.25 & that same seller has, as of this morning, raised his price to $40 for his remaining cards.
You must have gotten them from the same seller I did. I was looking at the status of my order and noticed that the price had been increased to $40.

I keep wondering if these are actually discontinued or not. I would hate for someone to pay $40 only to find out in a few weeks or months these are back in stock (maybe a temporary shortage due to Corona virus impacting Chinese factories, etc.).

I really wanted one of these, so on Saturday I went to Droid Depot to get clarification. They're gone, and the CMs I spoke to said they're not coming back, that they were a limited thing for when SWGE initially opened. I guess they only made so many because of production costs or something. Also I forgot to look for/buy a spork and that makes me sad.

I’m glad I got one. I use it any time I buy anything in BSO. If cost is an issue instead of requiring a $100 load, they should just charge the actual cost for the card. I don’t think it makes sense to stop selling it. It’s part of immersing yourself. There are no credit cards or U.S.A. dollars in SW. Disney decided that Battu doesn’t use New Republic credits, they use spira, so spira should be available. It still isn’t exactly the same as what is described in the books but at least it looks genuine. This is one thing I’ve always felt is sorely missing in the wizarding world at Universal- the ability to pay with wizard coins (the paper wizard currency doesn’t count, that’s not in the books).

I’m glad I got one. I use it any time I buy anything in BSO. If cost is an issue instead of requiring a $100 load, they should just charge the actual cost for the card. I don’t think it makes sense to stop selling it. It’s part of immersing yourself. There are no credit cards or U.S.A. dollars in SW. Disney decided that Battu doesn’t use New Republic credits, they use spira, so spira should be available. It still isn’t exactly the same as what is described in the books but at least it looks genuine. This is one thing I’ve always felt is sorely missing in the wizarding world at Universal- the ability to pay with wizard coins (the paper wizard currency doesn’t count, that’s not in the books).
I agree, it's a real shame they're not making more of them. I don't think I would've been opposed to something like the card costing $110 & having a value of $100. I also bought one online last week, when the first reports of this came out, to be safe. It didn't arrive in time for my trip but at least I'll have it for the next one. I noticed this weekend that they're being much more lax about costumes, and this is just another layer of the immersion.

Yeah, bought mine too online. I'm hoping it arrives soon, it's saying between today and Tuesday, but as it's coming to Canada from the U.S. I'm just hoping Customs doesn't hold it up too long.

I'm so bummed about this! They weren't available when we did our AP preview last August, so I was really looking forward to picking one up when we come back in April. Guess it wasn't meant to be. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!