Bay Lake - should I leave the room request blank?

MegEliz

Mouseketeer
Hello all

so we have three studios booked for our group via rented points at Bay Lake. The owner put in a request for us to have our studios as close together as possible (I know that they probably won't be super close because of the way the studios are scattered through the towers) however, in the interest of being as close together as possible and Disney going by the owners request on our behalf, would we be best to leave the room request options blank in online check in so it doesn't potentially interfere with the owners request? TIA!

Wondering if it will even give you that option. People at different resorts have reported that when doing online check-in lately, there was no option to put in requests. I wondered if that was in an attempt to fix a recent glitch where you were given options which didn't even apply to your resort.

The terminology for asking to be near each other is "traveling with." We have used the request with Member Services twice over the summer, at BCV both times, and happily we were near each other. We made no requests when we did on line check in.

It is imperative that you make no requests. Making requests while doing online check-in will eliminate the requests you previously made through Member Services.

It is imperative that you make no requests. Making requests while doing online check-in will eliminate the requests you previously made through Member Services.

Agree 100%!!!

Great! Thank you so much everyone for your help! I will leave that space blank for each reservation!

Yep! We made our "traveling with" request through Member Services so our room would be near our parents room. We were given adjoining room and made no other requests online or otherwise.

We had 3 standard studios in July, left the request blank. I called the "room assigner' at BLT about a week before we went. Our rooms were on the first floor, 2 right next to each other and the third across the hall. We were very happy with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter