Points for Rent/Transfer - $18 per point, BAY LAKE TOWER; 250 Transfer or 310 to Rent

ShawnDadof8

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 250 points for Transfer or 310 for a Reservation at Bay Lake or any other WDW DVC property. ONLY $18 PER POINT! You could even use them at Aulani! These points are February use year. Looking forward to helping you with your booking!

good morning-I am a previous DVC points renter. We are looking for 1 night, Riviera, Poly, or GF for June 13th-14, five adults. Is this something you can help with? Thank you!! Chris

good morning-I am a previous DVC points renter. We are looking for 1 night, Riviera, Poly, or GF for June 13th-14, five adults. Is this something you can help with? Thank you!! Chris
There is a 2 bedroom preferred view villa at the Riviera for that one night -- 59 points. There are no studios or 1 bedrooms. Nothing at Poly or GF. That would be $1,062 for one night. Private message me if you would like to move forward.

Good Afternoon,
Any 2 bedroom available at BLT Dec 15-21, 2024 or a portion of those days?
Thanks
At Bay Lake, the whole week is not available. There're two days (18th & 19th) in a 2 bedroom theme park view for 114 points. There're two days (19th & 20th) in a 2 bedroom lake view for 100 points. That's it.

I can get you all your days in a 2 bedroom at Saratoga Springs (214 points) and in the treehouse villas (263). I can also get you all your days at Old Key West (208 points). I can also get the preferred view 2 bedroom at the Riviera for all your dates (342 points). Finally, I can get you Dec 16-21 (5 nights) at Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village for 167 points. Private message me to let me know if any of these interest you.

Good afternoon, I am looking to rent points for Animal kingdom Jambo house preferably, Value studio for 2 adults. We are looking for 2 nights. We can check in on June 5, 10, 11 or 12th. we are flexible for those check in dates and then for a total of 2 nights. Please let me know if there is any availability and thank you so much for checking.

Good afternoon, I am looking to rent points for Animal kingdom Jambo house preferably, Value studio for 2 adults. We are looking for 2 nights. We can check in on June 5, 10, 11 or 12th. we are flexible for those check in dates and then for a total of 2 nights. Please let me know if there is any availability and thank you so much for checking.
Trying to check on it this evening and the DVC site is down for maintenance. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

There are no studios available for any of your dates. . . anywhere.

Hello! Looking for 7 nights in september for 2 for any resort!!
Do you mean resorts only in the Walt Disney World (Orlando) area?
There's not 7 straight nights in any deluxe studio in the WDW resorts available in September. There are 1 Bedroom Villas available for 7 nights in September at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs. Private message me if you would like to pursue this.

I have 250 points for Transfer or 310 for a Reservation at Bay Lake or any other WDW DVC property. ONLY $18 PER POINT! You could even use them at Aulani! These points are February use year. Looking forward to helping you with your booking!
Hello, I need to buy 103 points for an ABD river cruise in Sept. 2025. I have the reservation already just need additional points to add to ours.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter