Bay Lake Tower MK VIEW lowest floor?

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
I should know this since BLT is one of my home resorts---but I usually request "high" floors. On this trip, I need to request a lower floor due to my one daughter has claustrophobia and cannot do elevators. She will be using stairs. We have a "theme park" view. Thinking floor 6 or 7....thoughts? We don't want to be super low where the parking lot is all we see----since I wasn't thinking when I booked the theme park view.

thanks!

They start on floor 5. You need at least 7 (and better 8 or above) to avoid a disappointing view that is essentially only the parking lot.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! I did request floor 6-8. I am trying to limit the amount of stairs my daughter will have to walk up and down for 4 days. She got stuck in an elevator at age 8 or 9 yrs old and ever since then has huge anxiety issues of being in enclosed spaces. She is 28.

Thank you everyone! I did request floor 6-8. I am trying to limit the amount of stairs my daughter will have to walk up and down for 4 days. She got stuck in an elevator at age 8 or 9 yrs old and ever since then has huge anxiety issues of being in enclosed spaces. She is 28.
Your daughter could walk to 5th floor and take walkway to contempory and take escalator to lobby, a little longer but not as many stairs.

Your daughter could walk to 5th floor and take walkway to contempory and take escalator to lobby, a little longer but not as many stairs.
Exactly.
Our first and only stay at BLT was last May and we got a 5th floor room. At first I was a bit put out as I thought the view wouldn't be that great, but it ended up being wonderful! And you are right there on the same floor at the walkway, so easy to get to the food court & some shops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!