BAY LAKE TOWER Points for Rent or Transfer - 310 Points for Rent @ $19 per point, or 250 Points for Transfer @ $20 per point

BCV
2 bedroom
Feb 22- March 3, 2025
????

Thank you
Hello! That would be 453 points, which is beyond the number of points I have, Also, the DVC site is showing that the Stormalong Bay and Shipwreck pools will be closed at that resort from Jan through May 2025, so you might want to consider another resort if the pools are important you.

Hello,

We are interested in two studios at Bay Lake Tower for 11/8/24 to 11/14/24

Thanks!
Sorry -- there are no studios, at any view, available for those dates at Bay Lake. Saratoga Springs is wide-open with Studios during November except for Nov 8-9. I could also get your exact dates in a two bedroom at Saratoga Springs (238 Points) or a two bedroom at Old Key West (244 points). Private message me if you would like to continue.

Interested in BLT two standard view rooms (or a two bedroom) 10/1-10/5 or 10/2-10/6.
Room 1: 2 Adults 1 Child
Room 2: 2 Adults

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter