Bay Lake Tower refurb dates

In the past few months, I stayed at both a room in Bay Lake and an Incredibles room in the main tower for the first time.

I would take the room in Bay Lake over the newly refurbed room any day. Here's hoping the new DVC rooms keep their same feel.

This might finally make me want to try to stay at bay Lake. Hopefully the theme is nice and not so minimal. Excited to see actual normal sized TVs probably go in lol

Last edited:
hope there will be some images of what they are envisioning soon.
Based on the recent refurbs, I wonder when they will release something. Anyone know how far ahead of Boulder Ridge and Boardwalk some concept art was put out?

Based on the recent refurbs, I wonder when they will release something. Anyone know how far ahead of Boulder Ridge and Boardwalk some concept art was put out?
I believe the first look was in the Disney Files magazine but not sure how long that was prior to rooms being ready.

They don't usually release concept art - the pictures of BRV in Disney Files were the first ones I can remember, and it was pretty close to the refurb beginning there. I don't recall seeing any of BWV, and being an owner I'm pretty sure I'd remember those - unless they came out after we started seeing photos here from guests who stayed in refurbed villas!

I can’t wait to see the new rooms! We stayed there for a week at Easter time and loved the resort. The rooms were definitely a bit beat up. The fridge had big dents in it, the dishwasher smelled funny so we never used it, the drier was too big so the door wouldn’t shut, along many other small things like wood doors and trim were missing chunks. Wouldn’t stop us from staying there again in those rooms bc we loved the space and resort, but I think the new rooms will be amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter