Bay Lake Tower standard view room 7514

JJSWDW

Mouseketeer
Just finishing up our trip and heading to the airport. My wife and I came down for several nights since the grandparents were nice enough to watch the kiddos. We reserved a standard view studio and had a wait list for a theme park view. The wait list never came through but we weren't totally disappointed since the standard view would save us a lot of points. We checked in and they showed us the location. It was the first room past the elevators in the north section and it was on the same floor as the sky bridge. We had an awesome view of the fireworks and took advantage of it for several nights. You really had to be on the balcony to see the castle but space mountain was easily visible. Also if you consider that most of the larger fireworks are to the right of the castle, this made for a great view. The room itself was in very good shape too most everything was well kept with just some minor wear. Overall a great room and great trip.

Too low to be a theme park view or lake view. Some of the tpv rooms had to be reclassified as sv a while back due to complaints, the op's room may have been one of them.

Too low to be a theme park view or lake view. Some of the tpv rooms had to be reclassified as sv a while back due to complaints, the op's room may have been one of them.

Almost a re-class but not quite.

Although 7514 is really winning the lottery of standard rooms!

Rooms ending in 14 start the beginning of the North tower
Theme park views are in the center tower (ending 16-30)
I heard re-class rooms were 3rd and 4th floor center tower even numbered rooms.

The spirit of your post is well noted.... Request a room ending in 14 for a great standard view of MK!

This was my awesome standard studio view room from I think 7240 (or 38).

jhwj81.jpg

I know it's kind of hard to tell here, but we could totally see the castle and fireworks. I was super happy with this room.

Wow, surprised to see this thread bubble to the top again. Yes, 7514 was not your typical SV room in terms of the great view and being on the same floor as the skybridge. When the checkin agent gave us the room number I had a pretty good guess of what the view would be. This made a special getaway even better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter