BB to EPCOT; best way?

BB meaning Blizzard Beach? Best bet is Minnie Van. No direct bus from BB to Epcot, no direct bus from B.B. to nay resort for that matter. Uber or Minnie Van if you can.

BB meaning Blizzard Beach? Best bet is Minnie Van. No direct bus from BB to Epcot, no direct bus from B.B. to nay resort for that matter. Uber or Minnie Van if you can.
BB - Blizard BEach yes. Maybe bus from BB - CR (is there one?) and then monorail to EPCOT?

Wrong answer:

There IS a direct bus from BB to Epcot. It passes thru CSR, then on to Epcot.

This route is specifically provided to enable access to W-S minigolf when BB is closed, but it runs all afternoon and evening until W-S closing time.

Wrong answer:

This route is specifically provided to enable access to W-S minigolf when BB is closed, but it runs all afternoon and evening until W-S closing time.
THANKS FOR THE INFO!

Wrong answer:

BTW, not that I doubt you but what is your source for this info? I've been trying to check myself and was unable to.

BTW, not that I doubt you but what is your source for this info? I've been trying to check myself and was unable to.
I'm a retired WDW bus driver. Although I retired about 19 months ago, I checked last month & that bus was still running, despite all the other waterpark bus cutbacks.

You may want to check with an Epcot bus driver (not a resort cm) when you're on site, just to make sure nothing has changed in the interim. Transportation info provided by cm's not in the Transportation Dept. or by WDW phone cm's is often inaccurate. Disney doesn't do much training or updating about things not in the individual cm's area, not even to resort concierge or Guest Services whom Guests expect to know everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter