BBB timing

BMAEC

Mouseketeer
This may be a bit complicated so I will give some details. We are doing MK on 2 consecutive days in early November. The first is not a party night, the second is a party night (although we are not attending the party). Currently the only BBB appointment we could get for our 2 older girls (ages 4 and 6) is the first day in the afternoon. We have no dinner reservations that night, just plan on doing a QS and staying for fireworks. Our dinner at CRT is the second MK day at 6pm (the last time slot before you must have a party ticket). My question is (finally!), should I try to get a BBB around 4pm before the 6pm CRT— right now they are booked solid that day so my options are to 1) keep what I have the day before or 2) keep calling back to try to get something on our CRT day. I have pros/cons for each scenario. I don’t want to rush through BBB, and if they are running behind I would hate for the experience to be stressful to get to a dinner. On the other hand, it’s a neat idea that the girls are getting made up by fairy godmothers in training in order to go to Cinderella’s dinner! I’ve heard party nights start getting crowded around 4pm so maybe it wouldn’t be a bad thing essentially to be done with our MK day then to head to BBB and CRT. On the other hand, all we have scheduled the first day is BOG breakfast and BBB in afternoon, so it might be nice to have the boutique as a fun thing that day... We have never been to Disney so this is my girls’ first time for everything there. I would love any feedback!

We currently have a 410pm BBB scheduled on a party day, with CRT at 6pm as well. I want it earlier. More time for them to prance around in and enjoy being all done up! I will be calling occasionally to see if any earlier times have opened up. I'd personally go with whatever day has the earliest time.

We currently have a 410pm BBB scheduled on a party day, with CRT at 6pm as well. I want it earlier. More time for them to prance around in and enjoy being all done up! I will be calling occasionally to see if any earlier times have opened up. I'd personally go with whatever day has the earliest time.
That's a great point! How early do you think would be good? Like early afternoon, or even morning? I think they will be wearing princess dresses both days regardless and I can always touch up their hair on the second day if we do it the day before. Nails will still be painted... I could bring some lipgloss or something too.

That's a great point! How early do you think would be good? Like early afternoon, or even morning? I think they will be wearing princess dresses both days regardless and I can always touch up their hair on the second day if we do it the day before. Nails will still be painted... I could bring some lipgloss or something too.

PPO if you can! But those reservations go fast. I'm shooting for the earliest I can get.

I think they will be wearing princess dresses both days regardless and I can always touch up their hair on the second day if we do it the day before. Nails will still be painted... I could bring some lipgloss or something too.

They will receive all their leftover makeup so you could reapply it on day 2. Also what I did was bring a small bottle of hairspray to the parks. I sprayed it immediately after my daughter finished taking pictures. All I did was each morning check the bobby pins, push any in that were coming out, and respray her hair with hairspray. Her hair stayed great for days so I would think you should have no issue if you decide to keep the appointment on the first MK day.

They will receive all their leftover makeup so you could reapply it on day 2. Also what I did was bring a small bottle of hairspray to the parks. I sprayed it immediately after my daughter finished taking pictures. All I did was each morning check the bobby pins, push any in that were coming out, and respray her hair with hairspray. Her hair stayed great for days so I would think you should have no issue if you decide to keep the appointment on the first MK day.
Thanks for these tips! I didn’t realize they kept their leftover makeup. I will add a small bottle of hairspray to my packing list! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter