BCV pool ?

ASROBERTS

Mouseketeer
Does every member of the family have to take their KTTW card with them to the pool to gain access?
Thanks

If you are talking about the pool at the Beach Club Villas, you don't need a card to access it.

If you are talking about the main pool, Storm Along Bay, shared between YC, BC and BCV then yes, everybody has to have their ID on them. It's a long walk back to the villa with your disappointed child if you didn't bring your young child's card. I know this from experience. :sad:

If you are talking about the pool at the Beach Club Villas, you don't need a card to access it.

If you are talking about the main pool, Storm Along Bay, shared between YC, BC and BCV then yes, everybody has to have their ID on them. It's a long walk back to the villa with your disappointed child if you didn't bring your young child's card. I know this from experience. :sad:

Yes, they need to see everyones KTW card; so they can give everyone the appropriate wristband. ::yes::

Once you have the wristband for that day you do not need to bring a KTTW card each time you return on that one day.

We must have unusual luck. I don't think the cm has ever asked for all 3 of our keys. Maybe mine and DW's a time or two, but I don't think ever all 3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note2 using DISBoards

Pakey said:

If you forget your key, you don't need to go all the way back to your villa. Short walk to the front desk and they'll print you a new one. Learned that from experience. Work smarter not harder.

If you forget your key, you don't need to go all the way back to your villa. Short walk to the front desk and they'll print you a new one. Learned that from experience. Work smarter not harder.

Gosh, I'd hope they wouldn't just make another key without proof of identification. Did you have a Drivers License with you?

Deb & Bill said:
Gosh, I'd hope they wouldn't just make another key without proof of identification. Did you have a Drivers License with you?

Honestly don't remember. I often have my ID on me so they probably did ask. But you would not believe what hotels have done for me without ID.

I see you got your reply, but here was my experience:

We went in late april in to early May of this year. The pool was not ever crowded. One time I had my 5-yr old's room card but I could not find mine. I only had the previous one from the BLT, which we'd just left, so the dates were expired. Clearly my 5-yr old wasn't staying alone at BCV, but the girl at the gate wouldn't let me in. Said I had to go find my card. I started to walk back to the room but then I located it in my wallet.

However, on a different day I had my room key card but could not find the 5-yr old's. I'd left it sitting on the dresser (switching from park bag to pool bag). It was a different kid guarding the gate and I was told it was fine that we could go in.

Also, there was one day when no one was at the gate at all. But the other days there was someone and we got bracelets on those days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter