BCV presales? rumor or not?

deerh

DIS Veteran
Hi, just got off the phone with MS, and the lady said there that VWL would sell out in December, and that they would start presales of BCV in January. She sounded very definite they would do this! (This is one person's thoughts though she sounded sure).
NOW, I spoke with my guide, and he said that he hoped that presales would happen, but he was not speculating anything! So, depending on who you call, you may get different answers, so I don't know if it is real or not. Just thought Dis'ers might want to know what is going on.
As Doc would say,
STAY TUNED!!
deerh:)

I know SOMEONE knows the answer to this question, I just wish they would let it slip so that we could know!

Yes please!!!!, I need my weekly fix of BCV speculation. Any other rumors to be heard from the peanut gallery. Spoke with our guide and got little new info, except she said the guides were all hoping for presales. I'm hoping for a spring opening.......early April, 2002.

We went to the Member Update at OKW on Tues. The guide (Roland) surprisingly discussed VEP ( although nothing more than the press releases) and he also mentioned that they were working out the details for BCV presales. He was also pretty emphatic about no plans for more off site DVC resorts- even at DL, but stated that on-site locations were always a possibility.

I expect BCV to begin sales at the same time as general VWL sales will end.

Officially, presales at BCV are definitely in the "rumor" category, but from the number of reports from multiple sources, look for some "official" information in the next couple of months.

......and, as always, Stay Tuned!

I spoke with my guide yesterday, though he was tight lipped about any sort of pre-sales, he did put me in the computer for a pre-sale if/when available.

He also indicated that members will receive a letter when the time is nearing...

for what it is worth

We did a add on for WLV in July and met my Guide at the DVC office at Bw. He showed us the models of the WLV rooms and across the hall are the BCV models kept under lock and key. My guide has yet too see them. So the sales staff is all ready if a presale was anounced.

That is great news about the model! I keep having this recurring nightmare that BCV presales started and were sold out before I found out. (okay, so maybe I need a shrink) I will be in WDW in 17 days, if someone doesn't find out about pre-sales before I go, I might just go there and choke it out of someone. (my DH keeps telling me I really need to relax)

The guide that we've been in contact with seems to act like pre-sales are a given for BCV. He even said yesterday that there would most likely be pre-sales incentives given. He said he'd keep me on his list to call as soon as pre-sales began.

We went to the member's update meeting at BWV's this morning, and there they said Disney was trying very hard to arrange to have pre-sales. Normally they have to wait for a certificate of occupancy from the State of Florida, but they were working with Florida to allow pre-sales. He had no speculation on whether or not they would get the OK or not.

On another note, the Beach Club villas will absolutely be the last DVC resort in the Epcot/MGM area. So once they're gone that's it. No further expansion is possible, either at BWV's or BCV's once they're completed.

Terry S.......I share your nightmares. :eek: :eek:

I saw your earlier post about there being a list and $75.00 and thought I was missing the presales!!! Then I saw your retraction.....

DW is happy with the VWL, but I really want the BCV. I want to buy and get it over with, as I have to many numbers, points and $$$$ swirling around in my head. We just want to know how many points we will have for planning next years vacation. Can't wait, to see BCV for myself in a couple of weeks when we are there.

Anyone have guesses as to what the incentives will be??

I am anxiously awaiting any news on the pre-sale of BCV and I noticed a comment about incentives. Have they offered incentives in the past if you buy early? If so, what have they been? Does anyone have an educated guess on the price per point and annual maintenance fees?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter