BCV Studio & Pack n Play

kendie_mac

Earning My Ears
I’m wanting to book at BC for next summer. We will be a group of five including a young 2 year old who I expect to use a pack n play for. If I decide on the deluxe studio, where is the best spot for it to go assuming we also made use of the pull down bed for one of my sons.

I’m wanting to book at BC for next summer. We will be a group of five including a young 2 year old who I expect to use a pack n play for. If I decide on the deluxe studio, where is the best spot for it to go assuming we also made use of the pull down bed for one of my sons.
If the studio is part of a lockoff, place the pack n play in front of the connecting door. You can get an idea of the floor space you’ll have available once all beds are open by checking this photo from dvcnews.com. Although this is a picture of a BWV studio, the BCV studios are almost identical in layout and size. The door pictured on the right side of the photo is the connecting door to a 1BR villa.

You may have to call to request the pack and play. I just got back from bcv studio and there was no pack and play in the closet.

We had no problem at all finding a good sport for the Pack and play in January at BCV. Just like you, we were a party of 5. I can't remember where we finally placed it, but I know we were fine.

As previous poster said, you might have to call once in the room to get the actual Pack and play.

Enjoy your stay, it's a great resort!

Some of the studios at BCV are dedicated so there is no door to connect it to the one bedroom next door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts