Be Our Guest No reservations for dinner in July

I think it will fine. Usually they won’t allow scheduling if they are going to plan a closure. I have one for dinner July 22 that I booked just 2 nights ago after hearing about no dinner ADRs. I’m certain it will be fine.

I have one for 7:15pm July 20. Booked 2 weeks ago though.

Well today was my ADR day . No BOG dinners were available :confused3. Another thing that was not showing up as available was 50's Prime Time dinners for the first 3 days of August. There were lunch times but nothing for dinner. At first I thought maybe they were having some sort of event. But the other restaurants at HS had dinner reservations. I only checked the first 3 days so who knows if it will be the whole month like BOG.

The issue is basically late July. And anything that was already made should be fine....It's what they're planning on doing from that point moving foward , I'm guessing.

This may confirm the rumor that they are moving BOG to signature status... 2 Dining Credits needed this fall?

Thanks, I did see the wdwinfo article earlier but not the other. I'm going to venture a guess that whatever is happening happens after July, or at least at the very end of July. I booked July 22 dinner a few days ago and breakfast/lunch for the very end of July (8am July 31 breakfast was one of them). If they turn it signature not sure I'd keep dinner. We never had dinner there but aside from CRT I don't do signatures with a picky 6 year old. Whatever route Disney goes I'd just like them to announce it so if need be I can adjust dining reservations.

Thanks, I did see the wdwinfo article earlier but not the other. I'm going to venture a guess that whatever is happening happens after July, or at least at the very end of July. I booked July 22 dinner a few days ago and breakfast/lunch for the very end of July (8am July 31 breakfast was one of them). If they turn it signature not sure I'd keep dinner. We never had dinner there but aside from CRT I don't do signatures with a picky 6 year old. Whatever route Disney goes I'd just like them to announce it so if need be I can adjust dining reservations.

I wouldn't give up the dinner, especially if you haven't eaten at night before...Unless of course you're on the dining plan, which would take 2 of your credits....I'm not so sure paying cash would go up much..Or if at all:confused3 But like you stated earlier...A lot of people were scoring some ADR's but it's near the very end of the month where the issue lies...From 7-26 on is what is being blocked out.... I never go during this time...It's usually later on in August if we do venture in the summer, so we'll deal with it....As long as we don't get to many closures on the rides, and TSL opens by then we'll be fine.:banana:

If they go signature and everyone keeps spinning their heads in desperation to eat there, it is truly the end times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!