Be Our Guest No reservations for dinner in July

Did you see any breakfasts early that week? We are there the 18-25 (morning) . I would prefer dinner (literally would take any night that opens) but if breakfast is what we get, breakfast we will take.

Yep, breakfast is available again as of the 25th

I should have looked at this thread earlier.

I have been trying to get dinner for august and have had zero luck. Lunch and Breakfast is available.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...experience-coming-to-be-our-guest-restaurant/

" So, relax! Let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents this new dinner feast beginning July 27 at Be Our Guest Restaurant. Reservations will open this Friday, February 23rd, and can be booked online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463). " From the prefix thing confuses me..

So can we finally make reservations on the 23rd? Is it different than normal reserving? Who knows

It's definitely looking signature... Glad we're going again next month before the change!

Count us out. We loved the current experience for dinner but this food does not look appetizing or worth it (and I laugh because the value isn’t even posted but I can guarantee it’s more than I would pay for it).

@mcurran I was thinking same. Glad we have few adrs for June/July before the change. I only hope they keep the quality of current offering while it lasts

So beyond disappointed in this. This place, this movie, being one of the most beloved, changing, not only to 2 credits, but to a place that will not be very family friendly. We were going at Christmas, our first time, and this was the one place my daughter wanted to go. Who at Disney would even think this is a good idea? Will just pass it by.......sadly.

We are going in June for dinner for the first time (we have done lunch twice). Glad we are getting a chance to check it out before the change.

So beyond disappointed in this. This place, this movie, being one of the most beloved, changing, not only to 2 credits, but to a place that will not be very family friendly. We were going at Christmas, our first time, and this was the one place my daughter wanted to go. Who at Disney would even think this is a good idea? Will just pass it by.......sadly.
Breakfast and lunch for now appear to still be counter service. But it’s only a matter of time before that probably changes as well. Don’t let this bring you down. If you’re set on a table service book akershus instead, get a pic with belle and see a few more princesses.

Breakfast and lunch for now appear to still be counter service. But it’s only a matter of time before that probably changes as well. Don’t let this bring you down. If you’re set on a table service book akershus instead, get a pic with belle and see a few more princesses.

We were there in 2016, our experience was not great, some of our food was bad that night, but my daughter wanted to try again. We have been to lunch and breakfast and like both. We were going to try to have our last night here, this movie is both of my daughter's favorite. Inside the castle at night is magical, that's for sure. They are older 18 and 22, so no screaming kids here, but we have never been just mother and daughter. Has been a rough year, and we wanted to experience it again, but I am sure we will find another way. But thank you so much for your suggestions.

Attachments

• Disney2016Day2MagicKingdomBeOurGuestBeastKatieSmall.jpg
    Disney2016Day2MagicKingdomBeOurGuestBeastKatieSmall.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 9
Looks like breakfast and lunch are still QS. We aren't really signature dining folks so that's good news for us.

So are dinner reservations prior to July 27th still one credit? I tried to ask on the blog post but its not letting me comment. UGH.

Oh well! We probably won’t be back for dinner.

My little niece won’t have to worry about the Beast’s “scary wolf tail” ever again. She is afraid of scary wolves, but who isn’t? ;) In spite of it, she agreed to waltz with the Beast when she met him, and it was adorable to watch. :cloud9:

I’m kinda sad that little girls like her won’t have that experience unless their folks have a lot of coin to drop. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!