Be Our Guest Pre Order

magictam2

Mouseketeer
It used to be that you could pre-order your breakfast or lunch at Be Our Guest restaurant.
Does anyone know if that is still possible? And what the website is?
Thank you

Yes you still can anywhere from 5 minutes prior to your ADR up to 30 days prior.
You just go to your MDE account and look at your BOG ADR and to the right at 30 days it will allow you to click on preorder.

Yes you still can anywhere from 5 minutes prior to your ADR up to 30 days prior.
You just go to your MDE account and look at your BOG ADR and to the right at 30 days it will allow you to click on preorder.

I preordered at 30 days, but don't see anything on MDE that says I did. Should there be?

No, it doesn't let you know that you've already pre-ordered. You can go back in by clicking on the same link and edit your order anytime between now and your ADR. When you click on the link, you'll see your existing order.

Ah, this is good to know. I just pre-ordered, but nothing changed in MDE. I thought maybe it didn't go through.

Just FYI, even if you've pre-ordered, you can change your mind when you get to BoG. After you check in, you'll be sent straight in to a CM at a cash register to pay. The CM will ask if you need to make any changes to your order, which you can do then if the spirit moves you. So you aren't locked into a choice you may have made a month ago.

I was really disappointed at how the preorder worked there. I thought by pre ordering, it would speed up the process. Instead, we still went through the same line, still had to talk to the cashier. Not sure it saved us any time compared to teh pre ordering process at other restaurants.

I was really disappointed at how the preorder worked there. I thought by pre ordering, it would speed up the process. Instead, we still went through the same line, still had to talk to the cashier. Not sure it saved us any time compared to teh pre ordering process at other restaurants.

My only thought is that the system was down or something when you went.
Generally how preorder works is... At check in you let them know that you preordered and they will tell you to walk up the left side of the bridge and then you walk directly to the cashier where they confirm your order and you pay. (There coupld be a couple parties in front of you confirming and paying so you could still have to wait a couple minutes)
Now if you did not preorder or if the system was down they would have you stand on the right side of the bridge and wait in the very long line to go in and order at a kiosk and then to the cashier.
Also BOG is the only restaurant you can preorder so not sure what you mean by the other restaurants?

Just FYI, even if you've pre-ordered, you can change your mind when you get to BoG. After you check in, you'll be sent straight in to a CM at a cash register to pay. The CM will ask if you need to make any changes to your order, which you can do then if the spirit moves you. So you aren't locked into a choice you may have made a month ago.

Can you add more selections to your order? Four of us have pre-ordered, but the other two haven't decided yet. I'm pretty sure they will decide the day before or so, and we'll just update our order on the phone, but if they don't, can we add more meals once with the CM?

That's strange. We've done it a few times and have always been placed in a shorter line of only pre-orders. Definitely faster than not pre-ordering.

On Tuesday we went past others who were waiting because we had preordered- I was a little confused and was saying that they were before us so the server explained to me that I was holding a rose as I had preordered so I was to go straight through (where they took the rose from me). I was not given the option to change my order or even reminded of what I had ordered (I had intended to change one of the drinks but the option did not come up before paying).

Interesting, pre ordering saved us a ton of time. When I was there, they sent the pre-orders down the left side of the bridge and the non pre-orders down the right side. There were a couple of pre order parties ahead of us, so we had to wait a few minutes to pay, but nothing like waiting in the long line on the right side of the bridge! I wonder what happened the day you were there.

A question about the pre-ordering: is there a way to customize the order (no cheese, no tomato, etc.)?

I’ve never had an extensive wait when I did not pre order. Not sure if my timing was just right or what.

I was not given the option to change my order or even reminded of what I had ordered (I had intended to change one of the drinks but the option did not come up before paying).

That is my fear about pre-ordering, as I'm sure that at least one of us will change their mind about their selection when we get there.

I probably should have said that we have always been asked if we want to make any changes to our order. Apparently there are some CMs who don't offer. It seems simple enough to do, and I have made some small changes at that point. You can change your pre-order on line up to maybe an hour before your ADR time. But if you do get there and feel you want to change the order, by all means ask the CM at the cash register about it.

Ooh, that is good to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts