Be Our Guest Pre-Order

Brittany Fata

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

I was wondering how the pre-order at Be Our Guest works when on the Dining Plan. I want to add an entree item and a mimosa which should both be included. I also want to add the master's cupcake (either as a snack credit or out of pocket expense). I'm just wondering at what point do they take the entitlement away from you? If I add the cupcake, do they automatically use a snack credit?

Thanks!

When your date opens where you can order, you select the tab next to the reservation and it'll let you order pretty much whatever you want. I'm not sure about the alcoholic drink part though because I've never ordered one before; as for desserts it once upon gave me that option when i ordered but now that its a snack credit, im not sure if it still does or not.

From what I've read on here, pre-order whatever you want. You don't get charged until you check out at the podium with a CM. When you arrive, you will go in the pre-order line and confirm your order with a CM (so you can still change it even if you pre-ordered). At that time, they will confirm your payment method. So, you can decide whether you're using dining entitlements or paying OOP.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this though. I also researched it because we're also pre-ordering lunch on the DDP and I want the Master's Cupcake as a snack as well.

From what I've read on here, pre-order whatever you want. You don't get charged until you check out at the podium with a CM. When you arrive, you will go in the pre-order line and confirm your order with a CM (so you can still change it even if you pre-ordered). At that time, they will confirm your payment method. So, you can decide whether you're using dining entitlements or paying OOP.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this though. I also researched it because we're also pre-ordering lunch on the DDP and I want the Master's Cupcake as a snack as well.

This is how it worked for us in July. We pre-ordered bkfst & lunch. CM inside confirmed our orders. One bkfst we switched a bottle of water to a mimosa. CM asked if we were using the dining plan, we tapped our MB and were on our way to pick a table & wait for our food to arrive.

As above, you order what you want and tell them how you want to pay (credits, out of pocket etc) at the podium inside. You can't preorder alcohol on the app but they ask you at the podium if you want to swap your drink for an alcoholic one once they've checked your age.

I've read on here, pre-order whatever you want. You don't get charged until you check out at the podium with a CM. When you arrive, you will go in the pre-order line and confirm your order with a CM (so you can still change it even if you pre-ordered). At that time, they will confirm your payment method. So, you can decide whether you're using dining entitlements or paying OOP.

This. I just ate their earlier this week and pre-ordered.

If our reservation is at 11...can we check in at 1030 and order breakfast? Or is it strict 11am and order lunch? I know I've done early to other ADR's but not sure how it works at BOG

If our reservation is at 11...can we check in at 1030 and order breakfast? Or is it strict 11am and order lunch? I know I've done early to other ADR's but not sure how it works at BOG

Once the park opens BoG is generally VERY strict about ADR times and won't allow you to check in earlier than 10-15 minutes before your ADR time.

I've been turned away when I showed up more than 5 minutes early and told to come back within 5 minutes of my ADR. I don't think they'd let you in 30 minutes early.

You can't preorder alcohol on the app but they ask you at the podium if you want to swap your drink for an alcoholic one once they've checked your age.

So I preordered on Monday and Alcohol was on the preorder menu so I'm wondering if this depends on your party. I'm an almost 40 year old travelling solo so I wonder if its looking at the ages in the reservation and if anyone is under 21 it wont show the alcohol to preorder?

So I preordered on Monday and Alcohol was on the preorder menu so I'm wondering if this depends on your party. I'm an almost 40 year old travelling solo so I wonder if its looking at the ages in the reservation and if anyone is under 21 it wont show the alcohol to preorder?

I can also see alcohol available for preorder and I am traveling with kids. This might just be a recent change for everyone!

I pre-ordered with alcohol back in December. It's not set up quite right with the DDP, but alcohol has been on the pre-order menu since it was introduced.

My sister and I are possibly booking a very last minute trip in October (less than 60 days what will I do about FP hahahah!) and I just want to clarify that if we have the quick service dining plan for 2 adults--entrée, dessert and we can choose an alcoholic beverage for one quick service credit each? And can we swap the dessert for French onion soup? Thanks!

ETA: Just checking reservation options for our dates and there is no availability for 2 on the day we've chosen so far...but I can book a party of 1. I could do that twice correct? It's still sit wherever during breakfast and lunch? It's been 3 years and this is so last minute I haven't been paying much attention to stuff like this.

Last edited:
My sister and I are possibly booking a very last minute trip in October (less than 60 days what will I do about FP hahahah!) and I just want to clarify that if we have the quick service dining plan for 2 adults--entrée, dessert and we can choose an alcoholic beverage for one quick service credit each? And can we swap the dessert for French onion soup? Thanks!

ETA: Just checking reservation options for our dates and there is no availability for 2 on the day we've chosen so far...but I can book a party of 1. I could do that twice correct? It's still sit wherever during breakfast and lunch? It's been 3 years and this is so last minute I haven't been paying much attention to stuff like this.

Quick service credits no longer include dessert, they are just entree and drink. Also, from what I've read (and verified with several online sites), it appears that soup is no longer considered a snack credit either.

@DisneyCayley seems like we are online at the same time. lol. To answer your second question, yes, it is still seat yourself at lunch. I made overlapping reservations for our party as well.

I was under the impression that with the dining plan you could get an alcoholic drink as well as a non alcoholic drink with breakfast. Does anyone know if that is still correct?

I was under the impression that with the dining plan you could get an alcoholic drink as well as a non alcoholic drink with breakfast. Does anyone know if that is still correct?

Yes my understanding too from everything I've read. I'm not going til next month but this is what I'll be doing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter