Be Our Guest, Well maybe not??

I read on another board (British) this morning from someone who says they worked there and have friends working there that they are doing a massive kitchen overhaul to roll out prix fixe menu but no word on if that will be a signature or not. I guess time will tell over the next few weeks/months.

From what I've been told the only things changing are the expanding dish room and moving the bakery to its own space. Nothing about the breakfast/lunch/dinner cooking areas being expanded has been told to me.

Just stay patient and keep plugging away. Both times we wanted to eat here, we got reservations eventually. Once was the day before our trip, the other time was about two weeks prior. Inevitably, there will be cancellations. Persistence pays off!

The blog indicates it is becoming a 2 credit signature experience, and suggests that there will no longer be a regular menu. It does not say the latter explicitly, but the blogger ignores the question -- which was asked several times in the comments.

The blog indicates it is becoming a 2 credit signature experience, and suggests that there will no longer be a regular menu. It does not say the latter explicitly, but the blogger ignores the question -- which was asked several times in the comments.

Is this in addition to the current menu or is it instead of?

Kelly on February 21, 2018 at 12:06 pm
  • Hi Kelly! This experience will be replacing the current dinner menu.

Alex Dunlap on February 21, 2018 at 2:11 pm

Is this in addition to the current menu or is it instead of?

Kelly on February 21, 2018 at 12:06 pm
  • Hi Kelly! This experience will be replacing the current dinner menu.

Alex Dunlap on February 21, 2018 at 2:11 pm

Ugh! Not sure how I feel about this

The new menu replaces the old at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter