Be Our Guest

Tuckster

Earning My Ears
Lovely experience but not worth anywhere near the $60/person. Out of 4 entree's only the steak was really great. The others should have been priced in the $20 range. I know, it's all about the experience but everyone in my family agreed, never again.

Since you said steak, I'm assuming you mean their dinner? personally the dinner has gone downhill after they went to 2 points. even the "grey stuff" had no flavor whatsoever.

We will never go for dinner again.
We do love lunch, though, and will do a PPO breakfast sometimes

We loved BOG dinner before the menu change! We had never tried lunch, until a couple of trips ago. The food was good at lunch, my only complaint was the LONG line to order at the kiosks inside. With a baby, and hat line was NOT fun!! But if both my children were older I wouldn't hesitate to do lunch at BOG again! Give it a try:)

We loved BOG dinner before the menu change! We had never tried lunch, until a couple of trips ago. The food was good at lunch, my only complaint was the LONG line to order at the kiosks inside. With a baby, and hat line was NOT fun!! But if both my children were older I wouldn't hesitate to do lunch at BOG again! Give it a try:)

If you pre-order you totally bypass that line. :)

If you pre-order you totally bypass that line. :)

Thanks ! I did figure that out afterwards:(.......what line do you get in if you preorder then? We were just pushed into that line to the right, after entering the doors. Or do I tell them when the pager goes off that I pre-ordered? Thanks!!!!

Thanks ! I did figure that out afterwards:(.......what line do you get in if you preorder then? We were just pushed into that line to the right, after entering the doors. Or do I tell them when the pager goes off that I pre-ordered? Thanks!!!!

if you tell them you pre-ordered they give you a round thing (rose?) and you just go right inside to the podium by the front door. they tell you to pick a seat and somehow they find you (I guess the rose is some sort of tracking). :)

if you tell them you pre-ordered they give you a round thing (rose?) and you just go right inside to the podium by the front door. they tell you to pick a seat and somehow they find you (I guess the rose is some sort of tracking). :)

We will try this, thanks for the info!

"You don’t pay until you verify your order. Pre-ordering at BOG is not like mobile ordering elsewhere."

What do you mean please? I clicked on the pre order option on MDE and BOG does not appear. Does it only appear at certain times of the day or is there another way to place an order? We have a table reservation for next Friday at 11:50am and I would like to know if we can pre-order too.

My sister and I went for dinner this past week. The setting is gorgeous, and the food was very good, but at $60 pp, yeah, I wouldn't do it again. We both commented that we weren't even full when dinner was over. The filet mignon was excellent but on the small side and came with about 6 green beans and maybe 1/4 cup of creamy mashed potatoes.

By the way, if anyone's curious, the "gray stuff" is cookies 'n' cream white chocolate mousse. I asked. :-)

"You don’t pay until you verify your order. Pre-ordering at BOG is not like mobile ordering elsewhere."

What do you mean please? I clicked on the pre order option on MDE and BOG does not appear. Does it only appear at certain times of the day or is there another way to place an order? We have a table reservation for next Friday at 11:50am and I would like to know if we can pre-order too.

Pre-ordering at BoG is different from mobile ordering anywhere else. You are required to have an ADR for breakfast or lunch to be able to pre-order for BoG. Those with ADR's can find a link to pre-order in their MDE account, along with the BoG reservation information. You can begin pre-ordering up to 30 days from your reservation, and you can change it any time within that span.

Pre-ordering for BoG has to be done in a regular internet browser...it cannot be done on the app.

An you change your order when you are there verifying it? There are a couple of items we are considering and won’t have computer access for the week before.

An you change your order when you are there verifying it? There are a couple of items we are considering and won’t have computer access for the week before.

Yes, you can make changes while verifying your order before you pay.

We loved BOG last Summer. We ate there twice for lunch. I assumed I would like it for the atmosphere only and survive the lunch meal but I loved the braised pork. My girlfriend was so into the castle, it was great. We sat at the same table both times, right next to the the window where it appeared to be snowing outside. We have a lunch reservation there again this Summer so my son can check out the castle.

We loved BOG last Summer. We ate there twice for lunch. I assumed I would like it for the atmosphere only and survive the lunch meal but I loved the braised pork. My girlfriend was so into the castle, it was great. We sat at the same table both times, right next to the the window where it appeared to be snowing outside. We have a lunch reservation there again this Summer so my son can check out the castle.
I agree! We just like going in the castle, so the lunch is the way to do it for us. I think there lunch options are good for a QS, I always get the French onion soup?. Dinner was nice to do once, but I don’t feel the need to again. We have a lunch reservation over July 4 week!

I agree! We just like going in the castle, so the lunch is the way to do it for us. I think there lunch options are good for a QS, I always get the French onion soup?. Dinner was nice to do once, but I don’t feel the need to again. We have a lunch reservation over July 4 week!
Awesome! We have a reservation about 4 weeks after you. We will have to try the French onion soup there this time.

A lot of people have said the meal isn’t worth 2 credits, but I think that was the point. It was my understanding that the point increase was a way to manage demand. They weren’t necessarily turning it into a signature dining experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter