Beach Club cash DVC or cash hotel room

APiratesLifeForMe2

DIS Veteran
We are adding a few nights onto our Spring Break trip but exhausted all points so we are looking at cash rooms under the pass holder rate. Currently they have both standard hotel room and studio available. The studio room is just under $20 more a night. It's just DH, myself and our 4 year old. I am completely on the fence about which room to choose. Should I go for the DVC room then be able to get free parking if we rent a car or just go for the hotel room? Daily mouse keeping and the extra real bed are irrelevant to us.

I hate to move, so if the rest of your trip is in a BCV studio, that's what I would choose. Then I'd make sure "continuing reservation" was noted on both reservations so that I didn't have to move. If you have to pay for parking, it's $24/night at the deluxe & villa resorts

We are adding a few nights onto our Spring Break trip but exhausted all points so we are looking at cash rooms under the pass holder rate. Currently they have both standard hotel room and studio available. The studio room is just under $20 more a night. It's just DH, myself and our 4 year old. I am completely on the fence about which room to choose. Should I go for the DVC room then be able to get free parking if we rent a car or just go for the hotel room? Daily mouse keeping and the extra real bed are irrelevant to us.

If it were me, and I wasn't using the extra bed, I would likely go for for the studio for the extra floor space and the couch.

I hate to move, so if the rest of your trip is in a BCV studio, that's what I would choose. Then I'd make sure "continuing reservation" was noted on both reservations so that I didn't have to move. If you have to pay for parking, it's $24/night at the deluxe & villa resorts
The rest of the trip we are in a 2 bedroom with our friends at BRV so we will have to move regardless. We don't know for certain if we will be renting a car yet but we usually do so I am sure we will end up renting one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter