Beach Club Room Views

I am shocked. So there are no more shells on the door sign or the mirror. And no painted beach scenes on the dresser. No more boats on the wallpaper? WHY?
From the picutres it realy looks like a Holiday Inn or Marriott. I was thinking of staying there next year for two relaxing nights before our Disney days start, but not if the rooms in the Beach Club does not look like "Beach Club" anymore. I'm sad now. :sad:

Just got back from the BC this past Sunday. We had a wonderful trip and I have fallen in love with this resort. We have always stayed in a different Disney resort on each trip, but I don't think I will ever be able to stay anywhere else! We booked a standard room and when we checked in we were told we had a garden view room. This room was amazing. I love the look after the remodel.

image.jpeg

Looking straight ahead

image-1.jpeg

Looking to the left

image-2.jpeg

If you are standing near the volleyball court looking towards the beach club this room is on the right hand side of the building and the second room from the back corner. There is a full balcony.

We're just back from 4 nights at Beach Club!! We were in room 4727, on the corner closest to YC, facing SAB (upgrade from standard view - yay!). It's a HUGE room with a king bed, a fold out sleeper chair, and two Juliet balconies. It was an 8 minute walk from the lobby though, and we couldn't find a better way to get there other than using the main elevators. The refurbished rooms are gorgeous, and the beds are SO COMFY!

CL Room 5692
Standard View
2 Queens and Daybed
Standing balcony
March/April 2015

Room 5692, a corner room, straight down the hall and immediately to the right. Right here:
img_1833-jpg.86346

Our daybed:
img_1826-jpg.86339

Inside room. The middle window/door led out to the standing balcony.
img_1827-jpg.86340

Here are VIEWS from all 3 windows/door. This one is from the daybed window:
img_1831-jpg.86344

This view is from the standing balcony:
img_1830-jpg.86343

This view is from the window where we could see the high fireworks (night-time view and day-time view):
img_1354-jpg.86347
img_1829-jpg.86342

Room 2590- Garden View

King bed, plus sofa bed
Full balcony (all rooms in this stretch had full balconies, 3rd floor rooms above had small ones)
Extra "bar sink" on a counter by sofabed
Small bathroom (double sinks, but inside bathroom with toilet/tub instead of outside)
Overlooks secret path to BCV / woods backing onto UK in Epcot

Pictures and Description provided by bookbabe_disneynut

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Balcony and Room View:

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Room Features:

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

Room 4543 this room does not have a day bed but it has a full balcony and a terrific view.
In the last picture this room is on the top floor and 2nd from the end on the right side.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Room #5667 Lagoon/Boardwalk view. I didn't take any pictures of the room, but it was 2 queens, full balcony, w/no pull out couch. Great location. Close to the club lounge, but not so much where it was too noisy.

Our room is 2nd from the left on the top floor

Two from the balconcy

Last edited:
The new rooms are so beautiful with a fresh look! Thanks for the pics! I am SO excited to stat at BC for the first time with the family in September. We are so excited for Stormalong Bay! I just love the rooms, they did a great job with the new look - love the colors!

Room 2590- Garden View

King bed, plus sofa bed
Full balcony (all rooms in this stretch had full balconies, 3rd floor rooms above had small ones)
Small bathroom (double sinks, but inside bathroom with toilet/tub instead of outside)

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Balcony and Room View:

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Room Features:

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg
Thank you for posting these!

Room 2590- Garden View

King bed, plus sofa bed

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Balcony and Room View:

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Room Features:

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg
We were there recently and were able to peek into the room below this 1590 and it's the same set up.

Room 3711- Standard View
2 Queens, Daybed
Full balcony
partial fireworks view

Hi all! Just back from 6 great days at the BC. We were in room 3711-standard view room with a full balcony and a daybed. Had a lovely roof view that included a partial long distance view of SAB. Could see the high fireworks from HS. First time in a standard view and would happily take the same room again.

3711%20izzylovesmickey.jpg

3711%20izzylovesmickey%202.jpg

Room 5667-Water View
izzylovesmickey

This was a lagoon view. It had a full balcony. No daybed. Not far from the lounge. Great for people watching! Could see some of the upper fireworks from HS. Epcot fireworks were behind us to the left over the roof so couldn't see those.

5667%20izzylovesmickey.jpg

Room 1634
garden view
handicap accessible
ground floor, patio, view of Crescent Lake to the right

We ended up in this room when our flight home was cancelled and we had to add two nights to our trip. This was the only room they had available for us.

e1d08cf8-1062-47a7-95c2-ea85226a56e7_zpsotxgpymm.JPG
IMG_2621_zpsubnaptsw.JPG

IMG_2623_zpsjzuod5nb.JPG

IMG_2632_zpstflrvraz.JPG

The room had two queen beds, a daybed and a connecting door. It had extra outlets. Where a normal room would have two wall outlets, this room had four. Most of the bedroom furniture was the same as you would find in a regular resort room except for the small dresser. You'll see my attempt to block some of the noise from the room next store. I stuffed some pillows in front of the door. The housekeeper never moved these pillows.

IMG_2619_zps1gik3ftb.JPG

I just loved this shower. It had a rubber gasket along the bottom to catch the drips, but otherwise it was level with the floor. There was a chair in there that folded up, out of the way. The shower had a water wand shower head and it was a great way to rinse off. And it was roomier than the typical bathtub shower that the regular resort rooms have.

IMG_2618_zps2b382nom.JPG

The disadvantage to this bathroom was the single sink and having everything in the one room. I wouldn't want to share this room with five people.

I didn't take picture of the closet but it was set up with two different levels of clothes racks. One set was normal height and a second rack was about waist high. The wall safe was a little lower, too. The coffee service on top of the refrigerator cabinet was the same as in a normal room. I suppose you could move it to the bathroom counter if you wanted it to be lower.

The craziest thing about the room was that it had a handicap door opener and closer system. The door would open and close really slowly. You would have to stand there and wait for the door to close before walking away. You also had to make sure that no one was standing around in their underwear when you opened the door, since there was no way to quickly close the door in case. Luckily, this room was in the short wing, so there weren't very many people walking past the room.

This room had a lovely view. It was a ground floor room with a patio and and sideways view of the lake. This room faces the volleyball courtyard and if you have a garden view room then this is a great location to request.

IMG_2615_zps8nmxnj4h.JPG

Those ground floor windows to the left are the windows of the Sandcastle Club.

IMG_2631_zpskzmodggo.JPG

This room was two doors away from the Marketplace and had a great view for a garden view room. :) We loved the location.

Last edited:
Some of these standard view rooms look more like garden or water views. I wonder if some people had been upgraded and weren't told?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!