Beach Club - Tell me all about it!

Jackie H.

It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how!
OK guys. I've been wanting to stay at BC since it opened. Never could do it and now it looks like we can this fall!!! (I'm beside myself!)

So, all you experts please give me all the goods! I am, of course, checking out DIS resort info and Deb Willis'. But, what room and location do all you guys recommend? ALso, when is Storm Along Bay usually closed for rehab?

Any other information will be greatly appreciated!

You are going to LOVE the BC concierge!!! I have stayed at the YC concierge twice, it is my favorite! and while at the YC concierge, one of the wonderful cm's took me and my dh on a tour of the BC concierge! it was very nice! the cm's there are just as wonderful as at the YC (they work together at the Y&B concierge!) the food offerings are the same at the BC as at the YC, so I can tell you that you will enjoy it!!! the lounge is pretty and comfy!
one thing you should do is request a full balcony!!!
and, if you have a standard view booked, request the "lakeside" of the resort! this way you get a nice garden view or pool view, perhaps even a partial view of the lake!!!

have a great time!!! you will love the BC concierge!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter