Beach club villas and balconies?

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
hi all, I know it’s hit or miss over at the hotel side as far as getting a room with a balcony but is it the same on the villa side? We are staying in a 2 bedroom unit this coming summer and would really love a balcony. Does anyone know if all 2 bedroom units have balconies and if not what floors or units do? Are they full size or those mini balconies you can’t really use? Thanks so much for any help you can provide!

We recently stayed at BCV and had requested a large balcony. We got a huge balcony that overlooked the BCV pool and loved it. We've had small balconies on previous trips, some were almost too small for two people.

hi all, I know it’s hit or miss over at the hotel side as far as getting a room with a balcony but is it the same on the villa side? We are staying in a 2 bedroom unit this coming summer and would really love a balcony. Does anyone know if all 2 bedroom units have balconies and if not what floors or units do? Are they full size or those mini balconies you can’t really use? Thanks so much for any help you can provide!
On the villa side every room will have a balcony and two chairs on it. There are few that are larger than others. However, unlike the hotel side there are no Juliette balconies.

We recently stayed at BCV and had requested a large balcony. We got a huge balcony that overlooked the BCV pool and loved it. We've had small balconies on previous trips, some were almost too small for two people.

We will be staying there in a few weeks and requested pool view, I am hoping to get the large balcony too. One of my most favorite things to do at our resort is to have my morning coffee out on the balcony early in the morning, usually when everyone else is still fast asleep, and watch the cast members get the resort ready for the day.

We requested large balcony for our one bedroom. We got two separate balconies. One off the bedroom and one off the living room. They do not connect.

We requested large balcony for our one bedroom. We got two separate balconies. One off the bedroom and one off the living room. They do not connect.
So sorry to hear that. I can never figure out how to request a large balcony.

You call MS and ask them to note the request on the reservation.

I've requested a large balcony before too. Ha - not even close. 1 regular size balcony in the 1BR.

Ask for 2nd floor. The balconies get smaller and detach as they go up. We always ask for 2nd floor pool view.

We just stayed in room 253, a 2-br, and it had the largest balcony we've ever seen at a Disney Resort. The balcony was accessible from the master bedroom and living room. It had two chairs in front of the living room and it wrapped around the corner to include additional square footage and seating. It also extended in front of the second bedroom, although there weren't extra chairs. We could have had a party with at least 20 people standing out there. It overlooked the woods and we could catch the very tops of Illuminations fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter