Beach Club Villas, Room Prefs, and Online Check-In

Opie100

DIS Veteran
We are staying in a Studio at BCV in mid-September -- we are trying to decide what room request to make, as well as whether or not to check-in online. I read one post suggesting not to check-in online but instead to call in with your preference. Does checking in online impact chances of success getting your room request fulfilled? I don't think our requests are particularly complicated.

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide that as well! Probably high floor close to Beach Club and elevator. Open to recommendations.

Last edited:
I called because I wanted pool view near elevator. Got 305. Courtyard view. Not bad though and room was ready early so no complaints

We've only had four DVC stays (so limited reference data) but each time I sent a room request via e-mail to MS around one month before arrival and every time got exactly what I had requested or close to it.

We've only had four DVC stays (so limited reference data) but each time I sent a room request via e-mail to MS around one month before arrival and every time got exactly what I had requested or close to it.

Thing is, MS doesn't assign the rooms, they only add your request to your reservation.

:earsboy: Bill

We rarely make room requests, but when we do, we email MS with it and then just leave the request section blank when we do online check-in. If we're staying in a non-DVC resort, we call the main reservation number (not the resort) to add our request to our reservation, and again we leave the request section blank during online check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!