Beach Club Villas some questions

DigitalOlli

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Hello

we are staying for 4 nights in June in the Beach Club Villas in a 1 bedroom.

I have made a DVC reservation for 1 night and a cash reservation ( summer offer) for 3 nights. Would it be posible to stay in the same room?

We have our 20 month old son with us, so want a short walk to the SB Pool and the marketplace. Where do you think should i make a room request? How long is the walk to the pool and the busses to the Parks?

We will make the online check in but have to visit the front desk for the magic bands, is the check in in the beach club resort?

Thanks

Oliver

Did you make a cash reservation in the Beach Club villas? If so, you can possibly stay all 4 nights in the same villa.

Did you make a cash reservation in the Beach Club villas? If so, you can possibly stay all 4 nights in the same villa.

Yes we make a Cash reservation at the Beach Club Villas. Did not get all 4 on Points.

Would you send a Fax before check in or ask at the front desk?

@disneynutz I think all Villas are in the same building.

Yes we make a Cash reservation at the Beach Club Villas. Did not get all 4 on Points.

Would you send a Fax before check in or ask at the front desk?

@disneynutz I think all Villas are in the same building.
I would talk to DVC Member Service, and I think they could help you.

If the two reservations are for DVC BCV rooms, you can have MS add a "continuing reservation" notation to the first reservation. Also when you check in at the front desk verify that you keep the same room. They don't want to move you if they don't have to.

:earsboy: Bill

Have DVC member services link up your cash and points reservations, and you won't have to move.

No DVC villa is "close" to Stormalong Bay. The DVC building is about as far away as you can get from it and still be at the Beach Club. I'd ask for a pool view room, which overlooks the DVC pool, and plan to make the 10 minute walk to Stormalong.

The walk to Epcot is likewise about 10 minutes. Budget 20 minutes to walk to DHS.

Have DVC member services link up your cash and points reservations, and you won't have to move.

No DVC villa is "close" to Stormalong Bay. The DVC building is about as far away as you can get from it and still be at the Beach Club. I'd ask for a pool view room, which overlooks the DVC pool, and plan to make the 10 minute walk to Stormalong.

The walk to Epcot is likewise about 10 minutes. Budget 20 minutes to walk to DHS.
Unless both reservations are made through MS, they won't be able to link them. The "continuing reservation" would be the best way to accomplish what the OP wants to do.

Unless both reservations are made through MS, they won't be able to link them. The "continuing reservation" would be the best way to accomplish what the OP wants to do.

No i made the second reservation over the WDW Website with the GiftCard and Room Only Offer.

makes it no sense to send a fax with the 2 confirmation numbers? the second is no dvc booking
Just add continuing reservation with the second reservation and the reservation number from the first. It really helps if the lead name on both reservations is the same. When you check in for the first reservation see if you are blocked into the same villa for your second reservation.

We have done this in the past. We arrived on a late flight and didn't want to spend the extra points for a two-bedroom when we didn't arrive until 9pm. MS was great and was able to accommodate us. They put us in the studio that was attached to a one-bedroom. The next day, we just opened the connecting door and wah-lah...two-bedroom - and we didn't have to move. Also, it is a win-win as mousekeeping didn't need to come in and clean the studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter