Beach Club Wood vs. Canal View???

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
What is the difference in these 2 views. We have been on the Villa pool side in the past and would like to face Epcot this time around. Thanks! :thumbsup2

It's kind of hard for me to understand "canal view". I had this view once, and I don't know if you'd call it pool view or canal view-

And last year our woods view got us this-

and that's not zoomed at all. It's just that the trees were literally right outside the balcony. I loved the first view-whenever anyone walked across the canal bridge, the turtles would swim over hoping to get fed. And surprisingly, although we couldn't see anything, the woods view was nice and private. Woods view usually gets us inside the "U" of the building in back-sometimes we can see Illuminations or hear the music from the UK from there.

I have stayed at BC prolly 8 ish times, I have had 1 good view and all others lousy. If view is important BC is the worst of all resorts. :(

I have stayed at BC prolly 8 ish times, I have had 1 good view and all others lousy. If view is important BC is the worst of all resorts. :(

Funny how we are all different. I own at BCV and have probably been 8 times too. I have never had a view I would consider "lousy". My least favorite probably was last year and we faced looking at the BC and the Main Entrance.
I have had "Canal View", "Woods View", "Epcot View" (can't request that anymore) and I loved them all.
I agree that for really spectaular views the BCV is not the place. I've had a "Preferred/Pool" view at the BWV and thought it was great. I have had a nice golf course view at OKW.
The balconey and the ability to sit and relax is important to me too.

If we wanted to face towards Epcot do we request woods or canal???

Woods view.

Live bcv but don't think any view is that great We had Epcot view in April. Could see top part of spaceship earth over the trees. Nothing really to write home about but the resort itself was great! Right up there with BLT my fav

Love the woods view. It's private and lovely. The canal/pool view gets loud from the pool at night. Not a huge deal, but really prefer woods.

On the Epcot side the views are obstructed and you are along Epcot Resorts Blvd.

Google maps will give you an idea of the resort layout.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter