Beaches and Cream Late Night

Crescent_Lake

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if B&C serves their full menu right up until closing at 11:00 PM?
I'm hoping for the burger, grilled cheese with soup, etc.
I don't want to get there and find that the only options are dessert at the later times.
Has anyone been there with a late ADR, lately?

We were there two weeks ago, full menu until closing at 11. We had reservations for 8p and the place was packed. It was a great time
I'm glad to hear you had a great time. I'm curious though, if you were there for an 8 PM reservation, how do you know that someone with a 10:30 or 10:45 PM reservation was able to order from the full menu?

I'm glad to hear you had a great time. I'm curious though, if you were there for an 8 PM reservation, how do you know that someone with a 10:30 or 10:45 PM reservation was able to order from the full menu?
When we originally were looking at booking hours we were trying to push as late possible for a dinner plus wanting to order the kitchen sink. A quick phone call to guest services was easy to find information, as well but sometimes that can be skewed.

When we originally were looking at booking hours we were trying to push as late possible for a dinner plus wanting to order the kitchen sink. A quick phone call to guest services was easy to find information, as well but sometimes that can be skewed.
Yeah, this is what I'm afraid of. Guest services or the chat line says, "of course the full menu is served until closing", but in reality the restaurant staff starts shutting done the grill way before closing time. That's why I was looking for someone who had actually been there and eaten dinner near closing.

Does anyone know if B&C serves their full menu right up until closing at 11:00 PM?
I'm hoping for the burger, grilled cheese with soup, etc.
I don't want to get there and find that the only options are dessert at the later times.
Has anyone been there with a late ADR, lately?
You might consider asking on the BC and YC resort page. People currently at the resort might be able to check. And if you don’t get an answer in the next two weeks, I will report back.

You might consider asking on the BC and YC resort page. People currently at the resort might be able to check. And if you don’t get an answer in the next two weeks, I will report back.
Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter