Beaches and Cream Soda Shop reopening December 26 (official)

I was so glad to see this! We are staying at the BC through mid-August and this is our nightly snack!

anyone having any luck snagging a table? I just heard and jumped over to try for our trip (aug 10 - 16) and havent had any luck at all.

Wish they would change it to stay open through the January 2020. :sad::sad:

Does anyone know any more about this "temporary location" in the Yacht Club? I'll be at BCV in September, and would love to be able to get a No Way Jose Sundae at this temporary location that's supposed to be serving sundaes.

anyone having any luck snagging a table? I just heard and jumped over to try for our trip (aug 10 - 16) and havent had any luck at all.

I was able to book through the app but not on the website. Hope this helps!

Has anyone been able to make an ADR for late December? We're going early January and hoping for a Kitchen Sink visit :(

Just saw about the date change today! Can’t believe the first time I am going to stay at Yacht Club and Beaches and Cream is closed.

The first time you can click on the ADR calendar is the 19th Jan. WDW’s website says closed thru winter 2019.

Does anyone know any more about this "temporary location" in the Yacht Club? I'll be at BCV in September, and would love to be able to get a No Way Jose Sundae at this temporary location that's supposed to be serving sundaes.

I work at Cape May Café. We've been told the temporary location will be in the old Ariel's restaurant. No food, no milkshakes and no kitchen sink for sale. All other ice cream treats should be available, subject to change. Operating hours should be the same as they are now. Hope this helps.

I work at Cape May Café. We've been told the temporary location will be in the old Ariel's restaurant. No food, no milkshakes and no kitchen sink for sale. All other ice cream treats should be available, subject to change. Operating hours should be the same as they are now. Hope this helps.

Terrific, thanks!

Great news! We are still hoping it will reopen by Christmas, but so good to hear my DH will be able to have his nightly snack even if a different location!

I am bummed. We are there in Sept and I was hoping to get one of those over the top milkshakes with the extra dessert on top to try.

The temporary location for Beaches and Cream opened today in the old Ariel's restaurant in the Beach Club.

The menu includes Fudge Mud Slide Sundae ($11), Snickers Sundae ($11), Classic Banana Split ($12), Mini Mickey or Mini Minnie Sink ($23), Old Fashioned Sundae ($10) and No Way Jose Sundae ($11).

Also available is hand-dipped ice cream. The flavors are Vanilla, Rainbow Sherbet, Strawberry, Chocolate, Butter Pecan, Cookies 'n Cream, Coffee, Mint Chocolate Chip, and fat free Chocolate Vanilla Swirl.
Single Cup or cone ($7), Waffle Cone ($7.50)

Available specialty drinks include: Stout Float, Tropical Sunrise float, Grasshopper Float, and Classic Root-Beer Float.

No grilled items are available.

Is there seating in the current location, or is it only available for take-out?

Is there seating in the current location, or is it only available for take-out?
Take-out and some seating is available.

3-png.430458

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts