Beauty and the Beast DVD; preorder gifts

PinCollector

Obvious Pin Collector. "The LIME-GREEN Lantern".
I've heard a rumor not to preorder Beauty and the Beast on the Disney Store website or throught the catalog, but to wait until you can preorder it IN the store. I was told this was because they were going to increase the give-a-way from 3 lithographs and a pin....up to an extra out-of-print DVD like they did for the Snow White release last year.

Anyone know anything?
Thanks,
PinCollector

I have been trying to get info from the store on the Monsters Inc.
By pre-ordering through the catalog, you can upgrade it which includes some toy or wharever and a PIN. :bounce:
(Guess where my priorities lie?)
I keep asking at the store if they are offering the same, and they keep saying they don't know.

We are not giving a toy ro a pin... sorry. We are giving four lithos and a ten dollar gift card to come back and see us. No word yet on B&B promo. I will let you know if I hear.

I shop there often and she knows me by name :o . I mentioned how excited I was to get Beauty and the Beast DVD as it was the first date my DH and I went on. She said that they were going to do something like Snow White also. Wheeee! Happy Happy!

Jennifer

The big day is tomorrow. I still hear the rumor about BETTER THAN SNOW WHITE. No one will confirm WHAT exactly that is...

Has anyone heard an update? Inside information?

Sorry for the bad news but the Disney Store B&B deal is the same as their Monsters big deal. You get 4 lithos and if you spend a total of $50, you get a $10 gift card.

I personally think the deals through the catalog are better - plus they have choices for different deals. I like the one for $59 - you get a DVD, 4 lithos and 4 really nice frames. However, they also offer pins and lithos ... different prices depending on what deal you take.

At WDW and DL, they have the deal like the Disney Store Snow White deal. You get a free DVD (titles to pick from are: Disney's The Kid (Bruce Willis); Life Size; Mighty Joe Young; The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad; Whispers: An Elephant's Tale; or Hercules. You also get free shipping to your home when the movie and free DVD is available in October. Hope this helps you make up your mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter