Bed and Breakfast Rate??

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, Has anyone gotten this rate with breakfast included for dates after June 10th?? Thanks, Joan

HI JOAN,

I am wondering why you want to use this code?? if you buy a anual pass *** APH *** code ( even if its just for one person in your group), then you could get

Garden View 2 Queen Beds Sleeps up to 5 375 Sq Ft landscape or theme park view added rollaway for 5th person at nominal fee
167.00 United States Dollars a night

Pool View 2 Queen Beds Sleeps up to 5 375 Sq Ft Stylish Decor overlooks Pool CD Stereo System Coffee Maker TV for
181.00 United States Dollars a night

Deluxe Room 2 Queen Beds Sleeps up to 5 500 Sq Ft large living area Stylish Decor CD Stereo System Coffee Maker TV
209.00 United States Dollars a night

Deluxe Room King Bed Sleeps up to 3 475 Sq Ft large living area Stylish Decor CD Stereo System Coffee Maker TV
209.00 United States Dollars a night

Club Level Room 2 Queen Beds Sleeps up to 5 Private 7th Floor Benefits continental brkfst Fitness center Evening beer wine Concierg
237.00 United States Dollars a night

these rates were for the same dates that the HRH is doing the bed and breakfast promo but they were charging $244 a night!! I am not sure what the kitchen charges for the breakfast buffet, but I am guessing under $20 per person :)

you can use the code at www.loewshotels.com

good luck, Kellie

HI Kellie, Thank You for the info! The only discout I did not try for is an AP.Can I purchase the AP after I make the res. ?? So I could call and see if this could be applied to my res.?? My dates are 7/23-7/26 and there are no discounts available.So I am paying 309. + tax. But on the Universal website I can pay the same amount and get two breakfasts included. When I called the hotel directly they told me they could not do it for my dates and then I noticed the dates on the website only went thru 6/10. As for the room, since there are 5 of us myself,DH,DD-17,DS-16, and DS-10, I really felt we could use the extra space and since it already sleeps 5 we would not need a rollaway. Joan

sorry Joan, I didnt come to the boards yesterday. Is your reservation for a deluxe room at the HRH?? I looked for a APH rate at the HRH for you and none came up. BUT!!! I looked at the portofino bay and they have APH RATES!!!!!!!! YES!

Daily Rate: (per room)
188.00 United States Dollars
Room Description:
Garden View 2 Queen Beds Sleeps up to 5 475 Sq Ft overlooks pristine landscape added rollaway for 5th person at nominal fee
Rate Description:
UO ANNUAL PASS HOLDER DISCOUNT MUST PRESENT VALID ANNUAL PASS ID AT CHECK-IN BLACK OUTS AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Additional Information:
CANCEL DEADLINE: CANCEL 5 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.; DEPOSIT REQUIRED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

188.00 United States Dollars
Room Description:
Garden View King Bed sleeps up to 3 475 Sq Ft overlooks pristine landscape added rollaway for 3rd person at nominal fee
Rate Description:
UO ANNUAL PASS HOLDER DISCOUNT MUST PRESENT VALID ANNUAL PASS ID AT CHECK-IN BLACK OUTS AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Additional Information:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

202.00 United States Dollars
Room Description:
Bay View Room 2 Queen Beds sleeps up to 5 475 Sq Ft lavish furniture overlooks bay added rollaway for 5th person at nominal fee
Rate Description:
Additional Information:

202.00 United States Dollars
Room Description:
Bay View Room with King Bed sleeps up to 3 475 Sq Ft lavish furniture overlooks bay added rollaway for 3rd person nominal fee
Rate Description:
Additional Information:

216.00 United States Dollars
Room Description:
Deluxe Room 2 Queen Beds Sleeps up to 5 500 Sq Ft lavish furnishings large bath added rollaway for 5th person at nominal fee
Rate Description:
Additional Information:

216.00 United States Dollars
Room Description:
Deluxe Room King Bed Sleeps up to 3 500 Sq Ft lavish furnishings large bath added rollaway for 3rd person at nominal fee
Rate Description:
Additional Information:

258.00 United States Dollars
Room Description:
Club Room 1 King enjoy continental breakfast beer wine hors doeuvres in the club lounge exclusive concierge 490 SQ Foot guest room
Rate Description:
Additional Information:

258.00 United States Dollars
Room Description:
Club Room 2 Queen enjoy continental breakfast beer wine hors hoeuvres in the club lounge exclusive concierge 490 SQ Foot guest room
Rate Description:
Additional Information:

also, do you have your tickets yet?
Universal Orlando Bonus Pass.
Unlimited park-to-park access for 5 consecutive days, including first day of use

CityWalk Party Pass** to select live entertainment venues, for 5 consecutive days, including first day of use

Parking not included

Limit of six (6) tickets per purchase

Signature required on ticket and photo ID must be presented at front gate

$94.95 plus tax for all guest

to answer your questions... yes you can purchase your AP after you make your reservation. i would suggest you do this incase the discount isnt available. i dont know if you could call and have the rate applied like at disney... i always make my reservations on the at the loews web page i gave you because you dont need the pass number to make your AP ressie on there.

have you signed up for the loews card?? if not it is free and you get treats during your stay! just go the the loews site and signup!! the program is called LOEWS FIRST and the link is http://www.loewshotels.com/loewsfirst.asp

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU DECIDE TO DO!! AND IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS THEN PM ( PRIVATE MESSAGE ME) WITH YOUR PHONE # AND I WILL CALL YOU AND WALK YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING:D I HAVE AN AWSOME CELL PHONE PLAN SO ITS NO BIGGIE!

Kellie, That was SOOO NICE of you to check that for me!! I would LOVE to stay at the PBH!(Italy is my FAVORITE COUNTRY!) But my children(17,16,10) want to stay at the HRH. I did consider trying for the APH rate at HRH,so thank you for doing that for me!:D I do have a deluxe room and I am going to try to get Club Level,which is $50.more per nite. But with 5 of us this is totally worth more than $50. for us!! I am also going to keep trying for a lower rate,just in case someone cancels!! Thanks again!! Joan:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter