Been there mug/Epcot’s Starbucks closed?

runnermama78

Mouseketeer
I was going to buy the Epcot “Been There” mug when I was at Disney last month, but we arrived right after Starbucks was shut down. I didn’t see the mug anywhere else in the park or in any other parks. Is it there somewhere and I missed it? I looked on eBay, but it’s selling for at least double. :(

I found them in the kitchen area in Mouse Gears this past Wednesday (10/2). Tuesday night (10/1) they only had the ornaments and I asked a CM who told me they didn’t know when an order would come...thankfully I needed to hop back to Epcot before I left Wednesday and found a whole tower of them.

*Edit*
I just realized you’ve already gone and likely come home 🤦🏼‍♀️ I will be back to WDW *possibly* in December but definitely in either January or February...I can pick one up and ship it to you.

Last edited:
Will they be opening Starbucks in EPCOT in a new location or at least a temporary location?

Will they be opening Starbucks in EPCOT in a new location or at least a temporary location?

I’m not sure. Oct 1 was when I asked a CM and she didn’t know. The only other article I could find was their temporary location closed Sept 7.

Does anyone have an update on whether the Epcot Been There mug is still available anywhere, with both Starbucks and Mouse Gear getting smaller, temporary locations?

Does anyone have an update on whether the Epcot Been There mug is still available anywhere, with both Starbucks and Mouse Gear getting smaller, temporary locations?

The new Mousegear location had them on Marathon weekend a couple of weeks ago.

Yesterday they were at Mouse Gear and the shop near the entrance to the world showcase, but not at the Starbucks temp location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!