Beers available on Danube river cruise

After being on board almost a week, I have to say the beer is disappointing... Should they give us a survey we will be writing it up.
However, they don’t seem to care at all if you bring your own on board... So there’s my suggestion.
Hope you enjoy your trip! We sure have, there’s plenty of non-beer drinks to be had!

Thanks for the info. . I may just do that and grab a couple of bottles

Have there been any adventure guides you really liked? Today is the brewery tour option for you. Let me know how it is if you go on it.

We’re taking the kids on the tree thing... they do little party at the dock this afternoon in Vilshofen... I will say I really enjoy the rattler in this area (like lemon shandy).

The guides have been great, there are 6 of them. My kids really clicked with George from Budapest. He is a major Star Wars & Marvel nerd, and they got along great. He is only doing 4 of the trips this summer, and it’s his first year with ABD so I don’t know if he will be here on your trip.

Have a great time and I hope you find some quality beers along the way.

After being on board almost a week, I have to say the beer is disappointing... Should they give us a survey we will be writing it up.
However, they don’t seem to care at all if you bring your own on board... So there’s my suggestion.
Hope you enjoy your trip! We sure have, there’s plenty of non-beer drinks to be had!

Would you share with us why you were disappointed with the beer on board ?

I didn’t like the Bitburger, and there were no changes to the limited offering during the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter