Bees & Buds from May

DebºoºS

DIS Veteran
36868MAY_3122-med.JPG

36868MAY_Bee-med.JPG

36868MAY_Bee_roses-med.JPG

36868Copy_of_MAY_3153-med.JPG

I'm guessing the top rose is a David Austin rose, but can't place which one.

I love peonies.

Is that rose Scentimental?

I haven't any Iris ensata in my garden...have to remedy that.

Have I mentioned, Debs, that you are my favorite garden photographer???? Hope you make a living at it...these pics are spectacular.

I'm guessing the top rose is a David Austin rose, but can't place which one.
Yup you guessed it ER, Crown Princess Margareta. This year she was one of the first to come in.

I love peonies
Me too I could sniff them all day. If it weren't for the ants, lol. I just wished they would last longer. This isn't my fave peony but it was surrounded with bees so I just had to take a pic.

Is that rose Scentimental?
Yes it is! You're awesome! Blooms early and each rose is unique.

I haven't any Iris ensata in my garden...have to remedy that.
These are from my DIS garden. We used to swap bulbs every spring. I have most of my DIS flowers together in one garden. Remind me when it's time to divide and I'll send you some!

Have I mentioned, Debs, that you are my favorite garden photographer???? Hope you make a living at it...these pics are spectacular.
OMG, thank you:cloud9: I'm really flattered. I enjoy gardening and taking pics as a hobby. I try to go out everyday and take pics of whatever is in bloom or veggies. Wish I did make a living doing it. Now that would be my dream job,lol. While dreaming, maybe taking garden pics at WDW would be my ultimate dream job:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter