Behind The Seeds, Land Pavillion [Mods: F&G topic, IMHO ;)]

Nuts4Disney

HAKUNA MATATA!
You guys probably know this already, but in case someone's off to WDW & interested...

IMHO, The Behind the Seeds tour in The Land Pavillion was pretty cool! The Living With The Land attraction has always been a fav of mine since the 1st time I rode it & I always do it. My DPartner isn't as dedicated to LWTL ride as I am, but always rode it for me. Well, we *both* really enjoyed the Behind the Seeds tour [DP is more the gardener than I am, though].

The walking tour is only about 1hr. I think it's about $8 for adults, plus park admission. I thought it was fun to get to walk around inside the greenhouse & our tour guide was very good. Just thought I'd give a heads up to anyone who might be interested. :)

BTW, there's also a tour, Gardens of the World in WS, EPCOT, for anyone who might be interested, but I haven't personally tried that one. I think GOTW is a 3hr walking tour of WS gardens, something like $59 for adults plus park admission.

Hope this helps someone! :sunny:

Sounds like a F&G topic to me! ;) :)

I've done the boat ride, in fact I think some of the Buds (amid chaos?) that I was with took pictures when we went through the greenhouse, but I've never done the tours.

I'm glad you enjoyed them Nuts4Disney, they do sound like fun. I really would like to try one or both of them. Maybe on my next trip to the land. :)

Has anyone else taken either of these tours? :)

Thank you for the info! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter