Best 1 credit TS meal at MGM?

4mcbjCtr

Mouseketeer
We are tired of Sci-Fi, so wanted to try something different. I have to say, MGM doesn't have the best selection of restaurants to choose from. Can you all help me out? We are a family of 5 with kids ages 3, 7, and 11 and will be using the DDP. TIA

I think 50's PT has great food, personally, and HUGE portions. We split every time we go there and leave food behind - so it'd be a great place to split and stretch those credits.

Mama Melrose is one of our favorite WDW restaurans. Its really our only "must do" in a park.

We have always done just Sci Fi.....but trying 50's Prime Time also this time!

50's Prime Time is a hoot, and I think kids would get a big kick out of it!
My sister and I went, and split a meal there on DDP, AND left food behind.

I say go with 50's Prime Time....the kids will love it there, and they have fun desserts! :thumbsup2

We prefer 50's PT over H&V and Mama Melrose's. The food is good and the antics by the staff are fun! Don't forget to order the PB&J milkshake. :thumbsup2

We absolutely love Mama Melrose's in MGM. Typically we plan an ADR for the first night we in WDW to be able to relax & enjoy our dinner there before taking in Fantasmic. Doesn't hurt that we love MGM!

The chefs at MM are terrific, better than any I've talked to at WDW, because of my food allergies they speak to me when we are seated. I mentioned that I wasn't going to save room for dessert & they bought me one anyway. Not easy to do when I didn't give them alot of notice ahead of time & I'm allergic to some tough stuff for a dessert chef--eggs, bananas & all nuts!

I like 50's PT but we like the more relaxed atmosphere and don't have to feel like we need to be "on" like we do at 50's. Just my .02! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter