Best ADR or Counter Service Breakfast Recommendations

Disneylover1970

Mouseketeer
I’m looking for some recommendations for breakfast either ADR or Counter Service, parks, resorts or DS, for my solo trip. I’m thinking Ohana(Tonga Toast) for sure. Thank you

It's Kona that has the Tonga Toast but I prefer those macadamia pineapple pancakes. Grand Floridian Café has a nice breakfast.

You can get the Tonga Toast at Captain Cooks as well. 1900 Park Fare is an excellent choice as well.

EP - Sunshine Seasons has so much variety. Depending on when you are going, if you are there for F&W that is perfect for solo travelers. Lots of space and so close to attractions.
DS - Cookes of Dublin - great fish and chips. Some seating inside but more outside.
MK - Columbia Harbor House - has 2 floors so lots of space, Pinocchio's Village Haus - love to watch the Small World boats, Cosmic Rays - another one that has lots of options and great space for people watching.
CS - Pepper Market - the set up here is a cross between typical QS and TS. You order your food at stations but there is someone who brings your drink order. Great set and atmosphere.
Pop - I forget the name of their food court but I've always enjoyed the food and atmosphere here.

EP - Sunshine Seasons has so much variety. Depending on when you are going, if you are there for F&W that is perfect for solo travelers. Lots of space and so close to attractions.
DS - Cookes of Dublin - great fish and chips. Some seating inside but more outside.
MK - Columbia Harbor House - has 2 floors so lots of space, Pinocchio's Village Haus - love to watch the Small World boats, Cosmic Rays - another one that has lots of options and great space for people watching.
CS - Pepper Market - the set up here is a cross between typical QS and TS. You order your food at stations but there is someone who brings your drink order. Great set and atmosphere.
Pop - I forget the name of their food court but I've always enjoyed the food and atmosphere here.

Everything Pop but I wasn’t fond of their food personally.

I’m been to Boma before and I thought it was good, my traveling partner didn’t like it. I would definitely go back. It was typical breakfast buffet.

My interest would be the unusual items over the usual stuff. Thanks for your input.

I second (or third?) Boma, it was a great breakfast choice. Enough specialty and normal items to keep it interesting. The Wave had a great buffet as well. (We were staying at The Contemporary, not sure I would travel there just for breakfast though.)
If you've got the time and the money, Brunch On the Top at California Grill is outstanding. It's only on Sunday's, though.

What about Homecoming at DS for lunch/dinner? Not really looking for character meals. Any recommendations from their menu? Thank you

Last edited:
What about Homecoming at DS for lunch/dinner? Not really looking for character meals. Any recommendations from their menu? Thank you

Get the thigh-high chicken biscuits for an entree instead of an app, they're large and filling and delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter