Best and Worst

I would really love to see some "best and worst" shows about staying offsite. Could be broken up into Best & Worst offsite hotels (perhaps focusing on those within a 5 mile radius of the World?), Best & Worst vacation home resorts in the Orlando area, etc. Could even spin off into Best & Worst offsite restaurants, entertainment, shopping, etc. I know that the DIS generally focuses on onsite amenities, but there are a huge chunk of dis followers that stay offsite when going to WDW - and we'd love to hear more about options / ideas outside of the bubble!

Not sure if you'll read this @Teleclashter , but figured it was worth a shot!

I would really love to see some "best and worst" shows about staying offsite. Could be broken up into Best & Worst offsite hotels (perhaps focusing on those within a 5 mile radius of the World?), Best & Worst vacation home resorts in the Orlando area, etc. Could even spin off into Best & Worst offsite restaurants, entertainment, shopping, etc. I know that the DIS generally focuses on onsite amenities, but there are a huge chunk of dis followers that stay offsite when going to WDW - and we'd love to hear more about options / ideas outside of the bubble!
I would love more offsite coverage, which is why I really loved The Trip, but the issue is it doesn't serve their business purposes. The point of the podcasts is to promote the travel agency. If people stay at the Days Inn or rent a home in Windsor Hills or have dinner at Joe's Crab Shack or shop at the Mall at Millenia, they don't need Dreams to book any of that for them.

I would love more offsite coverage, which is why I really loved The Trip, but the issue is it doesn't serve their business purposes. The point of the podcasts is to promote the travel agency. If people stay at the Days Inn or rent a home in Windsor Hills or have dinner at Joe's Crab Shack or shop at the Mall at Millenia, they don't need Dreams to book any of that for them.
True...I guess money is maybe the motivating factor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!