Best area to request at Pop?

jliucci

Mouseketeer
What is the best location to request at Pop? We will have a little one (2 yo) with a stroller.

I love the 70s section, however the 60s section is pretty too and is near the lobby/food court

I personally loved 80’s section building 4, is close to transportation and the main building. I prefer the fourth floor, even with a stroller, all buildings have elevators, and being at tht top floor means less to none noises from toilets, kids running or else.

Last summer I stayed in a preferred room at Pop and the location was wonderful. Right off of the main pool area with a short walk to the main building. I felt the extra cost for a preferred room was worth it for my group, but not for everyone.

Last summer I stayed in a preferred room at Pop and the location was wonderful. Right off of the main pool area with a short walk to the main building. I felt the extra cost for a preferred room was worth it for my group, but not for everyone.

Agree - preferred was so worth it for us for short walk to food court and buses, especially at night after long day in the park. We requested 60's building 5, and loved it.

We just stayed in room 0435 in the 70s and loved it. We were on the top floor, near the parking lot so it was super quiet. We also were so close to the bus stop. I almost felt like our room was preferred because we were that close to the bus stop but it was standard.

It depends on if you want refurbished rooms or not. I don't love them personally but I haven't stayed in one yet (on;y seen pictures online). Aside from that I would think location wise if you want something quieter you would want something further away from the lobby and main pool so like the 80's or 90's building. But if you want closer proximity so there is less walking to the bus stop, food court, pool whatever then 60's is the closest but I say my favorite section is the 50's. The 50's is still super close to the main building but slightly off the main pool so it's a little more quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter