best birthday present ever

DisneyFreak12880

Earning My Ears
My mother and I are flying down to Disney for my birthday on January 28th. We are staying at art of animation we have never stayed there before. I am so excited. This is a dream birthday for me even though I go to Disney a lot. Can't wait for this mother-daughter trip, her birthday is also in January.

Karen :hmghost:

You'll have a great time. We are going in November as a special holiday from the UK celebrating 25th anniversary and 50th birthdays.............CAN'T WAIT !!!!:dancer::disrocks:party:

My mother and I are flying down to Disney for my birthday on January 28th. We are staying at art of animation we have never stayed there before. I am so excited. This is a dream birthday for me even though I go to Disney a lot. Can't wait for this mother-daughter trip, her birthday is also in January.

Have an excellent time!

lol I hope it does......wishful thinking right.....the way I see it is more time I have to watch YouTube about Disney lol

That’s awesome. I’m staying at art of animation in a couple weeks and I can’t wait. I have never gone over to see it

we actually just saw switched to POP because my aunt is coming for my birthday and the room at AOA is too far away. They asked if we were celebrating anything special I told them we are getting there on my birthday. I hope I get some Disney magic in my room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter