Best Breakfast?

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
Hello!

It will be myself and 2 kids both pretty picky. For our last day I am debating on doing a nice breakfast, character breakfast? But I am so torn on which one.

It would have to be at a resort not a park! We are staying at POFQ if that matters at all

Thank you in advance!

We are total breakfast people and have it every day when we're at Disney! My kids and husband are all pretty basic meat, potato, egg people and can find something everywhere. For resorts, our favorites are Boma and the Grand Floridian, neither of which are character meals. We are looking to try Topolino's this year, which has characters and a good-looking menu.

Because you're at POFQ, you also have easy access to Disney Springs. We like Homecomin's brunch there, if you go on a weekend.

Cape May is a lovely breakfast w characters in bathing suit attire. Good food and unique character outfits

Yes, would love to know a great character breakfast place as we are going with our kids the end of November

Homecomin' brunch and Cape May could work! I will look at their menus!

How would I get to Cape May? Bus?

Cape May is a lovely breakfast w characters in bathing suit attire. Good food and unique character outfits

Cape May gets my vote too. Love the characters, but more importantly, the buffet is huge with tons of variety.

I was on the fence about trying Toppolinos, but it is a la carte and we couldn't find something on the kids menu that would work for our picky eaters. We have the same problem at Trattoria al Forno even though I love the characters there.

Cape May gets my vote too. Love the characters, but more importantly, the buffet is huge with tons of variety.

I was on the fence about trying Toppolinos, but it is a la carte and we couldn't find something on the kids menu that would work for our picky eaters. We have the same problem at Trattoria al Forno even though I love the characters there.
Cape May it is!!!!! So excited!!!!!

I really wanted to try Tratoria Al Forno, but was a little worried about the food. Although the characters they have are awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!