Best Character Photos

Oh gosh, don't do that. Just a passing curiosity. :)

I wasn't really planning to Janet :-) Besides I need to spend the day scanning the thousands of old family photos for my Christmas project. I spent most of yesterday on scanning about 200; takes so long because I'm scanning front and back and trying to identify each one with a title.

I wasn't really planning to Janet :-) Besides I need to spend the day scanning the thousands of old family photos for my Christmas project. I spent most of yesterday on scanning about 200; takes so long because I'm scanning front and back and trying to identify each one with a title.
Small world. :) I'm scanning photos today today. But only enough to do a few scrapbook pages from the late 90's. I'll never get them all scanned, but at least my favorites will be. :)

Happy scanning!

Small world. :) I'm scanning photos today today. But only enough to do a few scrapbook pages from the late 90's. I'll never get them all scanned, but at least my favorites will be. :)

Happy scanning!

Thanks! Same to you....

IMG_9832ed-2ed1-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!