Best Character Photos

IMG_1545ed.-XL.jpg

DS was four also at this first family trip! It was one of the few character breakfasts at that time. Overall I think this was perhaps our best trip ever.
...we were so naive back then, that we stayed off-site and didn't even know about any of the perks of staying on-property! That was the first and last time we ever did that...BTW, we still have the white Empress Lily mugs!

...we were so naive back then, that we stayed off-site and didn't even know about any of the perks of staying on-property! That was the first and last time we ever did that...BTW, we still have the white Empress Lily mugs!

I know what you mean! I stayed off-site in 1979 with a youth group. We stayed at CBR in 1990 and only did off-site once ever for a last-minute trip. Lucky you to have those antiques!!! Did you get a certificate at that meal?

Here's my unfinished Empress Lilly 1990 scrapbook page.

i-j2rDHVf-X2.jpg

Last edited:

Well, if you ever scrapbook that trip I can send you the pic of that certificate to print out; just let me know.
...well, THANKS! I appreciate that. Weird thing is, they knew it was my Ds's 4th birthday THAT day... :confused3

What did WE know? We were Disney virgins.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!