Best Crowd Calendar website (other than touringplans.com)

ssusca

Earning My Ears
Planning a trip at the end of February/beginning of March and trying to figure out which parks to do when. I have tried a couple of crowd calendar websites and they seem to have conflicting information. I have used tourguide mike in the past but he is no longer around. I have also used touringplans.com before, but I am cheap and I don't want to pay for a subscription. I am currently looking at Undercover tourist and magicguides.com and they have completely conflicting information.

What is everyone's best choice for a free crowd calendar for DW and US? Which one will best take into account the opening of RotR?

I don't think you can access it for free but I like Kenny the pirates resources. The $10 subscription cost for his character locator is worth it. He also prides himself on never needing to make adjustments to his crowd calendars, where are touring plans changes them regularly.

Kenny the pirate and you can access it for free. I think on mobile you can only see one day at a time but on a computer you can see one week at a time.

I second re-thinking touring plans - we've found it really helpful in planning our upcoming trip. I think if you have the guidebook or subscribe to certain newsletters - you can get a discount on the membership price.

Crowd calendars are not as helpful as they used to be. That being said, both Kenny the Pirate and Touringplans provide a wealth of information to make the best of your trip. Either one is well worth the cost (less than a single QS meal). I consider it a well-earned tip for the outstanding service provided.

I’ve definitely found lots of use out of my touring plans subscription In addition to crowd calendars. We even added their lines app and swear by it.

We're going the same time period. TP has continuously changed their levels both up and down.... That said, there's discount codes running around online for both TP and Kenny so I grabbed both for different reasons. Overall, I found they don't actually disagree with each other that much. TP is based on lines and Kenny is based on overall park feel. Together I realized what parks to NOT to do on some days. ha ha. But otherwise, it's not that much of a difference in crowds to change plans. I'm waiting for my fast approaching FP day because there's a couple of parks we can be flexible on and we'll see what we can actually score for finalizing what on which days.

The touringplans app was also super helpful when were there this past Spring. The estimated wait times for rides was more accurate than posted times at the ride entrances.

I second WDW prep school. For a free crowd calendar I feel like theirs is the most accurate. That’s the one I’ve been using and have found it very helpful.

Planning a trip at the end of February/beginning of March and trying to figure out which parks to do when. I have tried a couple of crowd calendar websites and they seem to have conflicting information. I have used tourguide mike in the past but he is no longer around. I have also used touringplans.com before, but I am cheap and I don't want to pay for a subscription. I am currently looking at Undercover tourist and magicguides.com and they have completely conflicting information.

What is everyone's best choice for a free crowd calendar for DW and US? Which one will best take into account the opening of RotR?
I like Kenny the pirate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter